roscoe1129 Posted June 25, 2008 Report Posted June 25, 2008 shit yeeeha! midgets rule!!! I like the ones at birthday and bachelor parties that jump out of cupcakes!!!!! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted June 25, 2008 Author Report Posted June 25, 2008 Midgets Scare Me........... KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
deafyT Posted June 25, 2008 Report Posted June 25, 2008 Midgets Scare Me........... yeah, alpine scurres me, too. ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.
kingsuv Posted June 25, 2008 Report Posted June 25, 2008 Did somone say cupcakes? Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
ALPINE408 Posted June 25, 2008 Report Posted June 25, 2008 shit yeeeha! midgets rule!!! I like the ones at birthday and bachelor parties that jump out of cupcakes!!!!! He said cupcakes! Wow lmao And if I was a midget Kimo I would be scared Shitless of you! One miss hap you don't see me sittin on a chair dead! Lol Have you ever had your woofers blown?
deafyT Posted June 25, 2008 Report Posted June 25, 2008 Did somone say cupcakes? damn skippy, cupcake. ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.
ALPINE408 Posted June 25, 2008 Report Posted June 25, 2008 yeah, alpine scurres me, too. Who would be scurred of my sweet lovable touch? Have you ever had your woofers blown?
deafyT Posted June 25, 2008 Report Posted June 25, 2008 cold, callused hands ftl. ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.
roscoe1129 Posted June 25, 2008 Report Posted June 25, 2008 Midgets Scare Me........... you skeered??? yeah, alpine scurres me, too. damn now I have a midget friend! Did somone say cupcakes?fuck yeah cupcakes! He said cupcakes! Wow lmao And if I was a midget Kimo I would be scared Shitless of you! No shit right! One miss hap you don't see me sittin on a chair dead! Lol oh shit! damn skippy, cupcake.teh truff! Who would be scurred of my sweet lovable touch?mmmmm no comment! cold, callused hands ftl.they cant be thatbad but I dont want to find out!!! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
EricM9104 Posted June 25, 2008 Report Posted June 25, 2008 Damn ya'll are random! 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.