Sonic Electronix

Really do you know how to line match??

Lol didn't think so

OWNED

But Really the maxxlink will allow you to either match the gains easily, or you can master / slave them.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

OWNED

But Really the maxxlink will allow you to either match the gains easily, or you can master / slave them.

Haven't worried about matching amps in 2 years

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Match linking is for NOOBS

Just get 2 RF amps

end of story

LOL

x2 :lol:

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Haven't worried about matching amps in 2 years

Says man who has a bulider :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i talked to the guy at my audio shop in town that i deal with. he said not to recomend hooking up two amps to the sub for dail driving. he said that it will burn the sub or something. but these subs are supose to be able to take 3-4krms so what does it matter if i run two amps to the sub at 2200RMS???? am i right or wrong? put it this way, will it mess the sub up running two amps to it

if your asking questions about pluses and minuses and dont know what a d1 sub is i wouldnt recommend you running 2 amps to it, and i wouldnt recomend you saying they can take 3,4k no problem. The sub taking alot over RMS requires knowledge of the subwoofer and tuning of the system thats hooked to it, which is seems you do not have at this time.

if your asking questions about pluses and minuses and dont know what a d1 sub is i wouldnt recommend you running 2 amps to it, and i wouldnt recomend you saying they can take 3,4k no problem. The sub taking alot over RMS requires knowledge of the subwoofer and tuning of the system thats hooked to it, which is seems you do not have at this time.

Very goot point.

i've been talking with Fibtlforlife for a while about this, hes a smart kid so im sure he'll be able to pull it off.

regarding the amps, couldnt he just tune down the gain so he's not pushing all the power to the sub?

i've been talking with Fibtlforlife for a while about this, hes a smart kid so im sure he'll be able to pull it off.

regarding the amps, couldnt he just tune down the gain so he's not pushing all the power to the sub?

Just being smart doesn't cut it if he doesn't know when to back off the power and if its not properly tuned he'll blow it, he would be safer running the sub @ rms and adding more power when he gets more experience. Just my .02

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Archived