loganberry Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 when i was workin out in school i could do 350, and 300 x10.....but i was much more for the leg push (where u use your legs to push, its like benching but with ur legs) i would do most in my school with that, but i wont say how much i could do... My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
DRAMAQUEEN Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 im 5 10 200 .. can do 245 for 10 .. never maxed to paranoid bout hurtin myself again.. bad shoulder ** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg
roscoe1129 Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 6'2" 250lbs reps 310 max like 470.... Im weak..... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
kingsuv Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 How much is the bar??? Bout that much, and only a couple of times before I need a beer. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
DDSPL-I AM A SCAMMER Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 How much is the bar??? Bout that much, and only a couple of times before I need a beer. The bar is normally around 45lbs
reinke Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 when i played football in high school i did 235 and 350max once. now i bench 185 all day and max 250 ----reference's---- meade916
kingsuv Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 The bar is normally around 45lbs Oh hell, I must be thinking about the kiddie bar. I don't lift weights.... there heavy Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
roscoe1129 Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 How much is the bar??? Bout that much, and only a couple of times before I need a beer. :lol: The bar is normally around 45lbs olympic bars are 35lbs:lol: bill.... joo 2 funny mang! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
ROBERT 04XBLZ Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 :lol: olympic bars are 35lbs:lol: bill.... joo 2 funny mang! sorry mayne but olympic bars are 45lbs and the girl bar they call it is 35lbs no offense to the ladies. My New Build checklist: (3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2
rusty959 Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 I can do my body weight and thats about it... so between 160 and 170. (im 5 11, 160 lbs) Where my strength is at is my legs... I can squat quite a bit, and have a 30 something inch verticle (highest in the school) I can get high enough to dunk... which I would much rather be able to do than gain upperbody weight and be grounded. 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.