yeah I can see now your about at your limit, first poster in the history of SMD to reach his post limit for the day, lets see here how many posts a day should we let the whore have, I say 0 but who I am, just a nobody Admin who is tired of seeing worthless BS posted almost everywhere.

david if you want i can provide you with links and what not of the items both the vehicles have, where it says it increases both, i can even take pictures of the rides if you would like........i hope that post wasnt posted towards me because everything i have said here HAS truth behind it...just le me know and ill start postin links and what not

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

lol relax that wasnt directed at you, and please remember, believe half of what you see and nothing that you read,

ofcourse they say that they increase gas milage while boosting hp, thats what everyone wants, but it dont work that way.

trust me I know, how do I know, well lets just say I had alot of money invested into that ole 00 GT I had.

lol relax that wasnt directed at you, and please remember, believe half of what you see and nothing that you read,

ofcourse they say that they increase gas milage while boosting hp, thats what everyone wants, but it dont work that way.

trust me I know, how do I know, well lets just say I had alot of money invested into that ole 00 GT I had.

yea i know what you mean, my brother has damn near doubled what he bought his truck for, it costs alot to have the fastest of one thing.....but the sct REALLY does increase mileage and power, it has specific tunes to make your truck run like it was supposed to from the factory without all the restrictions.....i have seen the differences, in my dads truck that has JUST the tuner he saw a gain of 1.5 mpg on WOT while gaining 120 hp....i understand what you say about not having it work but it does....sct makes it work somehow because we all have seen increases

btw (edit) i dont want shit in between us, i met you at steves and you were hella cool and im sure we will meet again just throwin in my .02 that has proof behind it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

yeah I can see now your about at your limit, first poster in the history of SMD to reach his post limit for the day, lets see here how many posts a day should we let the whore have, I say 0 but who I am, just a nobody Admin who is tired of seeing worthless BS posted almost everywhere.

x2...

wheres that smd hammer

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

120hp and 3 MPG.... I'll take 2 of them please

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

120hp and 3 MPG.... I'll take 2 of them please

you dont gain that much on the extreme setting but you still gain about a mile depending on extras on vehicle, they offer a economy setting that gives you the most mpg's too...PLUS you can have them custom make you tunes specifically for your vehicle and its options, plus your driving conditions, i.e. stop and go, (more black smoke (which my brother has on his truck just for show)) anything you want they can do....its the most versitile tuner/chip on the market....and i know im sounding like a sales man but i FIRMLY believe in this product

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

let me know where i can pick up any chip that gives 120 hp ...

^^^^^^ that was directed towards you if you didnt notice.

however.... moving on.

i think a programmer is more for performance than a chip. but you wont get 120hp. if you want that much you might wanna think about a supercharger.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived