I loved my Diablo predator programmer, but I wont lie they dont give you that much Hp on a stock engine, now add in a few other mods and the tuner will start to shine, but just a tuner will not give you these massive boost's like people think they do, I have spent my money on all of the big guns none did what they claimed to do by themselves.

logan your cool kid, abit gullable but who wasnt at your age, you can tell me untill your blue like a smurf ( wait, are you old enough to remember the smurfs?) that these do what they say, but I know better becuase I have played with em myself, and I know what programmers did what in my car.

peace Im out.

logan berry are you saying your brother has the fastest 6.4L in california with just a tuner...? if he truely is the fastest then hell have bigger injectors bigger turbo bigger exhaust all of which will eliminate any hypothetical increase the programmer gives so how can you claim hes getting 3mpg more?

i never said he was the fastest...YET but he is one of the fastest, i said he saw an increase too but my dad which has a 6.4l STOCK besides the tuner saw 3 mpg more, and he has everything you can think of on that truck, only thing holding him back is the weight of it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I loved my Diablo predator programmer, but I wont lie they dont give you that much Hp on a stock engine, now add in a few other mods and the tuner will start to shine, but just a tuner will not give you these massive boost's like people think they do, I have spent my money on all of the big guns none did what they claimed to do by themselves.

logan your cool kid, abit gullable but who wasnt at your age, you can tell me untill your blue like a smurf ( wait, are you old enough to remember the smurfs?) that these do what they say, but I know better becuase I have played with em myself, and I know what programmers did what in my car.

peace Im out.

i agree it wont do it alone on a stock system, but you will still both gains

my BIGGEST problem is im stuborn and you guys will either notice that or not if i get banned (which i hope i dont but if it happens it does)....and diesel engines are much different then gasoline, my 150 isnt stock, but when it was and just a tuner was on i still did see gains, and things i am saying are from experience

btw i used to love the smurfs

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

less talking more reading........ keep in mind you argued with david so much he letf and the guy who was asking the question about the shit left 2. thread done. move on!

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

hellz yeah Chevy, that is My Dream Machine, Id give up my left nut for one of those beasts, in the same color if I can be choosy like choosy moms chose jiff hahahahahahah damn I got a good buz off that Sparkzzzzzzzz.

hellz yeah Chevy, that is My Dream Machine, Id give up my left nut for one of those beasts, in the same color if I can be choosy like choosy moms chose jiff hahahahahahah damn I got a good buz off that Sparkzzzzzzzz.

meh r34 ftmfw though i wouldnt bitch if i got an r32

my dad has one on his truck, he gained 120 horses and 2.4 miles to the gallon and didnt even really change his driving at all, so that whole chip and no gain thing really dosnt work for me,

the reason why people believe they gain fuel mileage is because they gauge their mileage off of the overhead computer, in which is read off of the TPS, not a fuel sensor. If you want factual information, plug in an ODB scanner and watch the fuel consumption.

Guys..David knows what he's talking about as well, Many peope don't realize that David used to have a stang that was throw'n down some serious number and would run laps around many people here on the board.

sct is the best by far imo ESPECIALLY for diesels, my brother DOES have one of the fastes 6.4ls in california

my brother wouldnt have one of the fastest 6.4ls in cali and soon to be in the us

If this is true, please back it up with various dyno sheets and track slips (you can't lie to the clock), as I know for a fact he won't come close to some people that I know. Edge Products and Banks right now have the fastest and most power trucks and I know first hand that NO ONE has the deep pockets that either company has...why? Because I know who their investors are and I know how much spent. Unless your brother has a sub 8 second run and proof, he's got a long way to and YES one of these trucks is out of CA, and the next record holder for speed and HP is a guy name MADDOG. If you don't believe me, hit up and diesel forum and look at his slips...Dayum is all i can say.

but these have custom tunes...one of the few manufacturers that offer custom tuning to work for your specific needs and get the most out of your engine and trans with what you have

How can they offer custom tuning from what sounds like a mail ordering product? Custom tuning is where you are actually running the motor on both the track and the dyno and tunning it for the run. Making a custom tune on the dyno will get you close, but with the car not running with air being injected into the system, it will not get you there. You have to have the vehicle in motion tuning to whatever the end result is.

Anybody can tweak a file and call it custom that then uploads to a chip.

Logan...please understand, i'm not picking on you, just laying down facts.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

ill be throwing pictures up of my brothers truck and stuff today, i know what has been done to his truck as i am the one that has ordered all the products and i know what the tunner has done to it, end of story

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived