Sonic Electronix

I'm going to do 4 of something I aready own and an amp thats not in production yet. Thats why it will be about 3 months.

Have I stayed vague enough to not get into trouble with a manufacture.

lol u got me thinking <_<

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

I want to see more pics of single cab trucks.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I want to see more pics of single cab trucks.

Here's four Ascendant Audio Assasin 8"s in a single cab Chevy, off a HiFonics BXi1605D or something at 2 ohms.

Don't know the exact numbers but it was doing mid-high 130s.

No pics, sorry, it's not my setup.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Here's my setup. Fi Bl 12 running off about 800 watts (2 ohms). Amp is a Powerbass ASA1500.1. Rockford T1 6x9's and 5 1/4's. Pioneer 690USD headunit. Currently hitting a 137 at 43hz.

All this in a 99 Dodge 1500.

PB170096.jpg

P3110176.jpg

P3110177.jpg

P3110174.jpg

Edited by Miles

Here's my setup. Fi Bl 12 running off about 800 watts (2 ohms). Amp is a Powerbass ASA1500.1. Rockford T1 6x9's and 5 1/4's. Pioneer 690USD headunit. Currently hitting a 137 at 43hz.

All this in a 99 Dodge 1500.

PB170096.jpg

P3110176.jpg

P3110177.jpg

P3110174.jpg

Man thats a nice clean install.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

man i dont know how tall you guys are but even with my 7 and some change inch box i have to squeeze in my truck, i can get comfortable but it takes some work, i guess being 6-3 and having a single cab truck is alright, but take away 7 inches and its not too good of a combo, i freakin love that bl box tho, super clean

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

man i dont know how tall you guys are but even with my 7 and some change inch box i have to squeeze in my truck, i can get comfortable but it takes some work, i guess being 6-3 and having a single cab truck is alright, but take away 7 inches and its not too good of a combo, i freakin love that bl box tho, super clean

If your talking about my build, thanks. I have gotten a lot of comments on how well it matches my trucks interior (which was pretty much my main objective). It took probably 5 days (at school) to build and carpet the box. And this was only my second box I had made. I'm kinda the kid everyone calls on at my school when they want a box built (pretty good money when your using the schools tools). And just to show y'all, here's the build I'm working on right now. It's pretty much done except for beefing up the center bracing. And btw, I'm only 17.

P6170473.jpg

I'm 6'1" and 180 pounds.

Terryswork001.png