Brother Is A Crying Lil Bitch

naw he was here so either

a) he left it alone

B) something did go down and the computer/net is dead

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

its probly goin down, no posts from twigz in a while

he's not fucking home yet, and the only option i can think of is i left it as this chicks house, but that aint the case cuz i remember putting it back on before i left her room, and when i got home i took it off cuz that's hte 1st thing i do and i laid it on my bed, and than i put it on my dresser later, but im already yelling in my head.....

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

well damn, it's 1 o clock here, and i gotta get up at a decent time tomorrow, so im gonna leave yall to it.

ill check back tomorrow to see what happened

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

well damn, it's 1 o clock here, and i gotta get up at a decent time tomorrow, so im gonna leave yall to it.

ill check back tomorrow to see what happened

Yeh I know whatcha mean.....I'll do the same if I remember to tomorrow I'm going on vacation to a couple friends house in columbus, ohio.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

2:18 here and still waiting.

same here..... :wacko:

edit: I'm gonna go play some CSS and I'll check back and then to bed for me.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

reformat his laptop lol. stand on the screen so it breaks in the middle but still works, piss on his pillow, shit in one of his shoes, rub your ass with his tooth brush,

and then when hes pissed and seeing red beat his ass

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well theres 2 sides to every story so im kinda wondering what your brothers side of the story is. If every thing you say is true I would bug the living shit out of every second of his life. Shit like this is easy if you have a strong will. play six degrees of separation. Every time some one or your brother says some thing relate it to how he stole your shit. When he talks to you reply to him about him steeling your shit. never let him forget that your furious and he should feel guilty. Every time you walk past him ask him repeatedly were your shit is. Just act like hes not there ask "weres my charm" when he replys with some thing other than the answer say again "wheres my charm" when he says something again thats not the answer say again "weres my charm" If he asks your mom for $ say "no $ for charm thief's!" Keep it in tangible fragment sentences. "why you steel charm" "why you steel charm" "why you steel charm" make it so every times hes around you he cant think of nothing but the theft of the charm. Never divert from talking about the charm. If you need some thing from him like a ride say "can you give me a ride? Its the least you can do sins you stole my charm" Come up with a pet name for him like "charm thief" So if hes in the shitter you knock on the door and say "Is the charm thief in there I got drop a deuce" then when he gets out the bath room and walks pass you say "some things missing.... Oh yea my charm!" You'll crack him after a few days garateed. Or he will move out and never speak to you again. ether way you win :)

Archived