andym85 Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 c'mon over xplorer (who i think is josh, met ya few times)....im gettin there around 10 or 11... i likes me some audio stuff...
littleitaly1990 Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 Damn I work a few doubles and all of a sudden your whole design changes...looks like it will roar man, get on it1 A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
Jman08 Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 yea this ky weather is realy kicking my ass so far. Cant wait to see this all done mane. good luck and i got to get a demo when its done bro! Youtube.com/J Hutch22
ChevyBoy Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 hmm...any updates yet?i wouldnt think so. he has to install and wire up 32 subs.
Xplorer Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 I just got back from Chris's place. It wasn't breathing when I left, but it looks scary. When all the subs were in and wired up, I got a boner. No lie. We did have a little bit of a obstacle to work around today. Mainly a tornado warning and some nasty rain. But Chris and Andy worked though it. Props to you guys. I left when they were getting the port in. Andy should have vids sometime tonight.
Guest aseanj52 Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 I'm excited to see what it does. i have always wondered what 32 8's looked/sounded like. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif
wL<3bass Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 I just got back from Chris's place. It wasn't breathing when I left, but it looks scary. When all the subs were in and wired up, I got a boner. No lie. We did have a little bit of a obstacle to work around today. Mainly a tornado warning and some nasty rain. But Chris and Andy worked though it. Props to you guys. I left when they were getting the port in. Andy should have vids sometime tonight.Okay its one thing to joke but that is just weird....and I want vids of the E8s... Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
EpicenterDesigns Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 Okay its one thing to joke but that is just weird.... and I want vids!!! If you want vids of dudes boner, take it to PM please. Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer than the sweetness of that cheap price!
BenH Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 Uh oh. I will provide the Termlab to meter this bitch. 1992 GMC Sonoma 2008 MECA S1 Champ, 2010 MECA S2 Champ
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.