Torres Posted December 17, 2008 Author Report Posted December 17, 2008 looks good whats it tuned tobetween 30-31 hzBrace that port or it's going to flex with the baffle. (Which Might not even flex at all. )i dont think the port will flex too much, but i was thinkin of sliding a lil piece of wood down the middle of it to help. i have to check clearance, but i'm going to try to stick some 2x4's on the outside of the box toothanks for the compliments
Eric B Posted December 17, 2008 Report Posted December 17, 2008 get it all wired up and goin now!!! or http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/ban.gif haha jk nice work man!!! 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Colin - STAPUFT Posted December 17, 2008 Report Posted December 17, 2008 I get the feeling that you operate like I do- you enjoy the build more than the result! I really like what you have going now. Cant wait to see it throwing some fur!!! 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Charger Posted December 17, 2008 Report Posted December 17, 2008 Looks great man. This enclosure is much better than the first, neat and tidy too! Previous 150+ daily rides: Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470 2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4 x American Bass HD18 walled SMD - System of The Month August 2008 My Youtube Videos
Punkeyboozter Posted December 17, 2008 Report Posted December 17, 2008 Looks great man. This enclosure is much better than the first, neat and tidy too!You should have named it the never ending build log.. Great you just wasted an hour of my time........................I looovvvveeed every second of it lol Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice. Build Log>>> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024& New Build Believe in the order
Torres Posted December 17, 2008 Author Report Posted December 17, 2008 lol i do enjoy building. but damn am i lookin forward to finishing this thing for good. and it does seem never ending. but the time is coming soon thanks again...time to go finish mounting em
Xplorer Posted December 19, 2008 Report Posted December 19, 2008 Well, I met up with Chris last night to help finish the build. I got to his place around 1:30, and I left around 6:30ish and it was wangin. Woofers got a little stinky on their first run, but it sounded sooooo amazing! I can't remember the first song he played, but when he turned on Hypnotize, it was all over. The fur was goin' crazy, the headunit was floppin, vision was blurring. Shit was real crazy! Can't wait till it's all buttoned up and ready for some real demos instead of some test runs
korey_hofer Posted December 19, 2008 Report Posted December 19, 2008 can't wait to see this finished more cone area than 4 18's ftw previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Torres Posted December 19, 2008 Author Report Posted December 19, 2008 i dno if it were the amps stinkin, or the speakers. i didnt smell anything in the ports, but it smelled funny in the back. it didnt happen again, but i'm going to check all the dials and everything tomorrow when i have daylight. get some finished pics up and all that. ugh...gotta go christmas shopping now tho lol
flashlight_65 Posted December 19, 2008 Report Posted December 19, 2008 VIDS NOW http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif !!! i think i speak for everyone waiting on this build. My builds: my caddy my 'hoe friends impala
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.