theyre dc voltage

i always just push the terminal in, put the wire in, then let the terminal go.......no?

i fail :friends:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Sick build! bet this is gonna pound.

definitely sore fingers, twisting all that wire to fit in the terminal

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

MOAR PIX OR FAIL!!!

and you gotz da bigga ballz dan i do mayn

GL with the glassing- i'm tuned in for "sho"

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

I'll be following this build

x2.

Better break a 150! Haha.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

x2.

Better break a 150! Haha.

No problem.... I'm guessing at least a 154!

great looking build so far can't wait to see all the rings in there. What are you doing for bracing, if you don't mind me asking?

id also like to know approx. air space after displacement and port dimensions for roughly 34 hz?

Eights for lyfe!.......well atleast for now :whoknows:

My car!

No problem.... I'm guessing at least a 154!

great looking build so far can't wait to see all the rings in there. What are you doing for bracing, if you don't mind me asking?

id also like to know approx. air space after displacement and port dimensions for roughly 34 hz?

hot damn i'll be glad to break 150 :) let alone around 154. gonna brace with some all thread on the sides most likely. maybe get 1x2's for some spots around the rings and glass them too. anything i can fit in to help stop vibrations. might do some extra wood on the outside of the box if i can fit it. especially because i think that's where ima have to mount my amps. so the stiffer the better

i wanted the air space around 16 cubes, but i think it's closer to 14-15. played around with this port calculator i have, and 6.5" x 23" of port area, 16" long is around 34hz, i think with 14 cubes of space.

Don't underestimate the eights bro...lol. the first time I put 32 re's in i was running stock alt, two stinger 3200, and 4000 watts of dirty ass planet power(no offense to planet audio lovers) and it did a 154.6 with the box tuned @34.

Eights for lyfe!.......well atleast for now :whoknows:

My car!

ooooooh nice! i'm not underestimating the gear, i'm underestimating my car. my side windows flop around like a fish out of water. they're just the kind with the little push tabs to open, so nothing is keeping them shut on the top and bottom. so i think they let out a lot of pressure. i need to figure out somethin to keep them shut tight. i try not to get my hopes up, as to not be let down if somethin bad happens, but i'm excited about this build :)

Archived