Team Bassick Alpine's Bassrace Build!

ok i think king suv gots a vid it was the me vs the hummer all day

first shot i tryed a bass race totaly unadjusted and i got ALOT OF WORK still to do but with what it did today i think i can get it there anyways this is how it went down

bass race i started turned up way to much off the start and i blew apart a sub sending the amp into portect shutting it down then i cliped the other one till it shut off (i got alot of adjusting to do the back subs can only take 3/4 the power the front subs can take) so next i had to burb only did a lil one being i had only 3 amps and 6 subs at the time did a 149 something just ot get me in

ok well that didnt go so well i swaped the sub out for a new one then it was time to burb agasnt the hummer the 16 12's hummer first burb 157.0 hummer 157.1 i was in the back of the burban had to go look what car did what number saw i was behind ran back at let it wang still had a few clicks left to turn it up but i already lost a sub plus i hit 158 at the last sec for the win!!!! no need to push it

second bass race again unadjusted i was on the fence about going for it and when figured what the hell we start and the hummer red lights (early start) i already won i turned it off to save it for some testing and getting it dialed in for another day

i think i can do it still ALOT of work todo even tho some shit went wrong i was wangin on it when its not ready i did just enuff to get it playing so ya there it is

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Yeah I have a few videos of the day. It will be a few weeks at the rate photobucket is loading them :rolleyes:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Excellent score. Once you 'learn' the system this thing will be a weapon, I know that!

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Great job Alpine! Tuning and learning more about how it operates will no doubt get it louder, but those initial numbers are outstanding!

...and I gotta applaud you for your persistence, even with amp problems, blowing a sub, you still got out there and competed with it, and did very well.

Awesome build! Keep up the good work! :D

......anxiously awaiting vids!, Thanks KingSuv for getting vids! :)

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

I know how bad it sucks to strive so hard and have problem after problem after problem.

Haha that makes three of us at least! :D

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Archived