I'm looking to take a vacation some time next month between aug 13-27 (in between those dates) with 7 of my friends. We're young (18-22) and looking to party. We were going to go to the Dominican Republic, specifically Bavaro Beach since we heard it's good place to party for young people and not to mention the alcohol :spiteful: They're charging us $900 a person (with flight, food, everything covered) so that wasnt bad at all for us.

Anyways can some one suggest a decent place? It has to have a good night life and a place with a beach would be nice since im probably bringing along some girl.

Help me out!! Thanks

Edited by Ernesto

roflmao..

Sounds like you got some exsperience there huh big p?

:yahoo:

Who me? No never!

I really like this pic how it got the town in the back ground. Thats me on the right

l_13b909c6b88a8f7b638a2ffb71d680e2.jpg

I went to Punta Cana (Dominican Republic) Last July. There was tons of naked chicks on the beach's and lot's of alchohol for free. I Loved it. Make sure you check out the hotel on line first lot's of poor areas- pay alittle more for a nicer resort.

Alpine INA-W900

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1

Sundown SA-10 x2

Focal 6x8's front

Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear

Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring

Powermaster D3400, S680

Who me? No never!

I really like this pic how it got the town in the back ground. Thats me on the right

l_13b909c6b88a8f7b638a2ffb71d680e2.jpg

I love the west, I think want to move out there

But bro, The D.R. sounds like an excellent place for you and your buddies to go since yall are hispanic and all I'm guessing. I know I prolly won't fit it very well at all

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

havasu is definately party area, been there twice...

i went to cancun january 1st and let me tell you... if i didnt have a daughter and fiance i wouldnt have left...

puerta vallarta

ixtapa

funny thing is i went with 24 other family members to cancun and we were going to go to domincan republic but decided not to cause we got better accomodations in cancun.... all inclusive ftw!

TeamSundown-sig.jpg