ChevyBoy Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 Yup and I got a logo for emat it can be his new sig epic huh? i thought u meant chubby as in a guys pants haha
treossi Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 i love the brazil chick. shes my new desktop screen saver Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
David Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 nice pooper SMOKIN HAWT Looks good to me. not the greatest faces but i'd HIT IT Thats all for now
calvin_115 Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 ugly imo. x2 I am straight tho. =D and I know eric is too. Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3 Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D
littleitaly1990 Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 pffft i'll fuck paris hiltonFucking Paris Hilton is the same thing as fucking the entire male half of California. Only with more STD's. A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
David Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 pffft i'll fuck paris hilton Me 2, she wouldnt walk straight for a month
EricM9104 Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 x2 I am straight tho. =D Are you implying I'm not?I'm straight also. 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
calvin_115 Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 btw the girl in front of the bmw 780li is hot though... just the brazilian girl looked a bit weird. IMO. Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3 Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D
littleitaly1990 Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 btw the girl in front of the bmw 780li is hot though... just the brazilian girl looked a bit weird. IMO. Like I said, different strokes for different folks, no pun intended (ok maybe it was a little) A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.