Valuable Police lesson #1: Politeness, If you're very polite, they respect that and might let you off a little easier. First time I got pulled over I had forgotten to turn my headlights on (they're non-automatic) and I didnt realize it. I was underage at the time, was driving with an illegal passenger, It was the toughest cop in town and I got let off with a verbal warning ONLY, wasnt even a record of the stop. Now my wreck, that was a diff. story.. you know the line "you gotta give respect to get it"? well I gave the cop as much respect as I could and he still cussed me out, and rattled my butt senseless. Respect is one thing that could get you out of a warning. Remember that, trust me. my dads been in law enforcement 30 years.

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

actually, the fastest cars made in america dont go up that high on the speedo. corvette goes to 200, viper 220, and gt 220

corvette goes to 220....zr1

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Valuable Police lesson #1: Politeness, If you're very polite, they respect that and might let you off a little easier. First time I got pulled over I had forgotten to turn my headlights on (they're non-automatic) and I didnt realize it. I was underage at the time, was driving with an illegal passenger, It was the toughest cop in town and I got let off with a verbal warning ONLY, wasnt even a record of the stop. Now my wreck, that was a diff. story.. you know the line "you gotta give respect to get it"? well I gave the cop as much respect as I could and he still cussed me out, and rattled my butt senseless. Respect is one thing that could get you out of a warning. Remember that, trust me. my dads been in law enforcement 30 years.

tell me about it.When i got FIRST pulled over.i was 16,had no licence,no insurence,and 4 people in my car.adn i had a lil system in my car nothing big. one audio pipe 750 watts and a directed audio sub that was i think 600 watts run by a orion 300d.Cop pulls me over and says "i pulled you over cause your music was loud" sounded cool but not from a cop.He said "i'll let you go since you told me the truth and was polite". but if i catch you again driving ill tow your car make your parents get the car out of inpound have to pay the fine and the impund fees and have you in jail for a while.scared me for a while till summer :D.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Custom Gauges. :rolleyes:

Posted Image

My YouTube Videos

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

do u not see the name of the maker? its not american

I know but atleast it not in km its in mph :pardon:

My YouTube Videos

Im not really sure what else to say but Shinju pretty much hit it on the head.

Construction zones equal fines double - maybe demerit points too.

If your going 50mph in a construction zone the construction speed is reduced even more. It dont matter if people are there working or not. Its a hazardous zone and the barrels and whatever orange is for your safty to make you aware of hazourdious things around you, as well as the people working.

I think going 25mph and over is automatic liecense lose on the spot in IL, I know it is in WI. But being that it was a construction zone changes everything.

The officer probolly had to wait to speed up to catch you since it was a construction zone, and like a alert person he followed the speed limit throughout the construction zone.

Dont hold your breath on not seeing the radar, or whatever.

IT IS NOT YOUR RIGHT TO SEE THE GUN AND SPEED. Lots of times the speeds are not locked in and get deleted.

Me and a few others got a speeding ticket going down the big hill going past the lake, the cop estimated his guess at us going at least 35mph! we where 14-17 year old kids that got sited, and lost becasue the judge said that cops go through schooling to judge speed by eye within 3mph.

Even still the average person can notice one car going 70 out of a pack of cars going 50-60. Its not hard to see.

In WI we are only allowed 12 points, points you gain are dropped 1 year after violation date. In IL it seems you are allowed up to 14 points and after that you get suspensions.

http://www.dmv.org/il-illinois/point-system.php

Id read that link.

Then you will get an idea of what your facing. Im also not sure if you got probationary liecenses, but if your on one, depending on the laws in IL points are double. So if you get a 6 point speeding ticket on your probationary, the ticket will actually be 12 points.

I know in WI we can check the status of our drivers liecense by calling this number.

You can check the current status of your driver license online or for questions about your driver license status, call (608) 264-7133.

I tried searching the IL dot site, but came up with no luck, so far it looks like they make you pay. but if you find a automated number like that you can call, and enter your SSN, and DOB, you can get your point total and tell you if your valid, suspended, revoked. Its really helpfull when you got a lot of points and want to keep tabs on it.

Archived