just goin on youtube

this iz cazy man :hairtrick:

2003 Grand AM GTELECTRICAL SYSTEMAlternatorstockBatteryFront s3400back d3100Wireinglots of 0gaHEAD UNITpionner 7500xSPEAKERS(4)Prv 6mb200(2)prv 10mr1000AMPLIFIRLS(1)Zxi80.4(2)Brx1200.4SUBWOOFER(2) MTX 9500BOX3.41 cuft 63sq port 34hzLINKSYoutube.com/reggieb198895

cool and all but if that window broke from like 2k rms on 2 w7's thats not bass thats a defective window or a pos window or it didnt even break from the bass.... guys run 20k rms and shit and dont break windows, sorry but i dont buy it

15" LMS Ultra

AB VFL 200.1 3kw+ rms@ 1 ohm <-- 500.1 in near furture

3.5 cubes at 34 hertz

2 Exide Orbital's

200 Amp EA Alt

125 sq ft BXT

cool and all but if that window broke from like 2k rms on 2 w7's thats not bass thats a defective window or a pos window or it didnt even break from the bass.... guys run 20k rms and shit and dont break windows, sorry but i dont buy it

i was thinking that as well, even tho it's not shattered. plus the trunk and doors were wide open. granted it coulda happened when they were all shut, but i dont buy it either

i believe it cracked the windshield all depends on how old that car is because i cracked the windshield in my old pathfinder and my system consisted of two 12's and a zx 750.1 all it takes is for the seal not to be tight now shattering the window like in some of these insane installs is another story... also didnt help that i had no dynamat what so ever and the car was almost 14yrs old

Edited by jayjay6888

1 Fi Sp4 18

Crescendo 2k

selenium mids

audioque supertweets

Hifonics for mids and and highs

1/0 power and grounds

---> on the way singer alt and possibly another

2k depending how sub likes 1 2k

I always liked the w7 13.5s thats the only JL sub I ever liked, but way to expensive

And yeah, that window can break from:

1) hot water on cold window to defrost window

2) cold water on hot window on hot day, accidentally getting on window

3) small crack from above 1) 2) and the air movement helped the crack expand across the window

That hapend in a POS ford Aspire I had in the past

I thought I was the shit having a cracked window due to bass

but was really do to hot water on icy windows

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.