Eddie's 04 Civic Ex...lock It!

who is going to want to do new build projects to show there work when all you see is people bashing other peoples installs seem lately all people can do is talk $hit about other peoples installs or equipment every one has different skill levels and different budgets.this is a general statement not directed to any one person. what was the depth of those mids logan cause they should if fit unless they were like 4" deep.you have to use a spacer at least 3/4" and maybe cut a little metal.

The difference is, He was contracted to do the work. IMO if my son had come home from a buddy doing his system I would be pissed with the mids mounted over the tops of the door panels. Thats just my opinion on it, But hey who knows what the interior of the car looks like, maybe it's the jem to the whole car.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

who is going to want to do new build projects to show there work when all you see is people bashing other peoples installs seem lately all people can do is talk $hit about other peoples installs or equipment every one has different skill levels and different budgets.this is a general statement not directed to any one person. what was the depth of those mids logan cause they should if fit unless they were like 4" deep.you have to use a spacer at least 3/4" and maybe cut a little metal.

yea, im kinda like anti posting pix anymore...i said before the mids were not right........but my box being brought into the "your stuff is shit thing" is stupid cause that box was great...........i cant find a mounting depth on them

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

yea, im kinda like anti posting pix anymore...i said before the mids were not right........but my box being brought into the "your stuff is shit thing" is stupid cause that box was great...........i cant find a mounting depth on them

i think the big problem is people for got they didnt start off as a pro, if the guy was happy then great you did a good job, this is what your 3rd box? and your first time doing something for someone else. you did what you could on his budget and time. but remember this the internet there is always a mr negative or e thug :rolleyes: anyways bro your welcome on the unit let me know when you want to get the next one.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i think the big problem is people for got they didnt start off as a pro, if the guy was happy then great you did a good job, this is what your 3rd box? and your first time doing something for someone else. you did what you could on his budget and time. but remember this the internet there is always a mr negative or e thug :rolleyes: anyways bro your welcome on the unit let me know when you want to get the next one.

thanks....:) yea the unit is real nice, wish the thieves wouldnt have left those nasty marks in the dash, but oh well

and i think people are forgetting that HE asked for teh speakers to be that way cause he was in a hurry.......yes its my 3rd box too

just lock this someone, its really not even worth it anymore

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

nothings wrong with the equipment he used, and i would have refrained form saying anything had there not been that sentence about listening to advice.

wood still split, im sure i could pull up about 10 threads about silicon based caulk in speaker boxes, etc etc. im not getting on him because i dont like him or anything, as i said before in that first post he was basically just asking for someone like me to talk shit when you say a comment like that.

dont let the neg $hit get you down just plan out your next install a little better good installs take time perfect installs take even longer. if you think its going to take 4 hrs to do a install tell the customer its going to take 6 shit always comes up leave yourself some oh $hit time to figure things out.

smdsig2.jpg

nothings wrong with the equipment he used, and i would have refrained form saying anything had there not been that sentence about listening to advice.

wood still split, im sure i could pull up about 10 threads about silicon based caulk in speaker boxes, etc etc. im not getting on him because i dont like him or anything, as i said before in that first post he was basically just asking for someone like me to talk shit when you say a comment like that.

like i said it wasnt directed toward any one person just seems like there are alot of negative comments lately and alot of fighting going on here but it is very entertaining most of the time :D
smdsig2.jpg

dont let the neg $hit get you down just plan out your next install a little better good installs take time perfect installs take even longer. if you think its going to take 4 hrs to do a install tell the customer its going to take 6 shit always comes up leave yourself some oh $hit time to figure things out.

great advice, thank you

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived