Denon Z1 Deck For Sell

i gotta hear one of these. does it have some kind of hi volt rcas?

It's way more then that.

In fact, bring a few of your favorite cds tomorrow. I give you a taste of the makings of an SQ system. Even without the subs in the truck, I doubt there is much you will miss in the system. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

lols. i wonder what the world would think if there was a less known, but identical "holy grail" out there. *cough* denford rfx-8250 *cough* sold on sounddomain.com brand new for $280 *kicks self for never pouncing on them*

Posted Image

wordskies. :) of course.....i don't think anyone at denon figured JK Labs would tear apart 2 of those badboys for Gary Biggs' insanely sick in the head idea to make them controllable via remote....asshole even used the second z1 just to mount the faceplate in the console for ergonomics/easier access.

hahahaha your not the only one who is kicking themselve for not buying one, instead I opted for the alpine 9835 when it came out.

It's way more then that.

In fact, bring a few of your favorite cds tomorrow. I give you a taste of the makings of an SQ system. Even without the subs in the truck, I doubt there is much you will miss in the system. ;)

:angry: i dont have any good cds all of my music is on a flash drive thingy but im more than willing to hear your music :D

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

:angry: i dont have any good cds all of my music is on a flash drive thingy but im more than willing to hear your music :D

You can leave that mp3 trash at home ;) Unless you want to hear how bad it's chopped up when it's converted and compressed :unsure:

I have a few things that you might like

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

hahahaha your not the only one who is kicking themselve for not buying one, instead I opted for the alpine 9835 when it came out.

man, sooooooo many people passed this up when SD.com had it for sale......i wanted to try one just because of the price but thought it was too good to be true. SOB i'll be damned if the price of those hasn't damn near doubled since they have been discontinued. Couple big names swear up and down it's the same exact thing as the z1 internally and everyone started eating them up.

guy i picked up the naki 700 from sold it for the money to buy the denford :(

*kicks david for not making me buy one* :o

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

You can leave that mp3 trash at home ;) Unless you want to hear how bad it's chopped up when it's converted and compressed :unsure:

that pantera song, there is nothing better than that....first thing i did when i got home was download it, it sounds nothing like mell's truck, but that song is just truly amazing and her truck brings it to life....i used to be all about over the top bass, but bill might have gave me the sq bug...its amazing you will not be disapointed john....its a work of art that truck

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ouch :lol: anything thats played in some kind of demo is good for me.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

ever herd a DVD-audio disc?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

off topic - hey bill, does your deck have digital input?

if so, instead of CD's, look into FLAC/lossless audio. :)

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

Archived