Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

thread should be renamed to the official fat guy thread lol

that might make me the king of fat on SMD...unless someone can oust me from the top of the hill.

it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Posted

lmao this thread just made my night

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Posted

Me and my boys skipped out on working on our trucks all day in a nice shop with a lift for a chinesse buffet lol This was no odenary buffet tho it freaking rocks!

Chinese buffet = a little slice of heaven.

X10,000........but I gotta admit, it makes me feel bad about myself afterwards haha....btw Im 5'9" 180lbs.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

I bet I could outeat anyone here...I should be like a big fatty fat but I'm really just ,,,husky. I have to say though, nothing is quite as good as sex, but once in a while...I'd rather a burger lololol

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Posted

I'd rather a burger lololol

:o

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

I think I might be the biggest guy on here...not sure though.

6'4" 410

remember that is 410 pounds of pure sex appeal.

I bet I weigh more than steve, and Kurt combine. lol.

BTW, don't you love my shitty sony camera?

lol

edit:fixed my name :D

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

6' 218lbs

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.
Posted

6' 3" 295 and drive a cavalier..........................ok i have a truck to but mpg ftw

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted

6' 1" 180lbs of Muscle and never touch the gym... well if my girl plus my bed count... :yahoo:

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

I agree. The OFFICIAL FAT GUY THREAD!!!! lol. And yeah usually whenever i eat at a buffet or anywhere else for that matter, when im done eating i usually feel like less of human being for what i did....but i feel like more of an overweight sex crazed love god with every bite I take!!!!!!!!! lol rofl. This thread ended up better than i thought it would. lol :yahoo:

**New setup in the works** Shocker sigs ftw!

*Breakin Glass and Kickin Ass*

Team SBC

Team Full Force

Refs

SMD-derrick, Bangin Explorer, Exposport, Bass 14

CA-connersdad19 x2, Ridnclean, Deafdreamz, nismos14

cac.org-Spl Guru, Andrew, dblover, lunari

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 543 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...