homebrewed77 Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 well..if you live in SAC...here's a hint..think oilfield service..i know it might not be for you..but..that pay check might just change your mind. good luck, and keep you head up.
kingsuv Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 well..if you live in SAC...here's a hint..think oilfield service..i know it might not be for you..but..that pay check might just change your mind. good luck, and keep you head up. There are Oil fields in Sacramento? Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
homebrewed77 Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 lol yeah all around there..not in town..but all around..and all over the delta area. that's where im getting transfered to in september..schlumberger has a good sized shop there..
fourlug Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 I believe thats true... I know a heavy duty mechanic thats going down for the next 6 months to work for an oil operation around sac. Bumpn what do you do?
Godsmack Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 I echo HB77 I got boys who did that shit in Texas They claim about 4500 a mth TAKE HOME 16 hr days 5 days a week, but for them its hella worth it. J "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
Forevrbumpn Posted July 29, 2008 Author Report Posted July 29, 2008 I believe thats true... I know a heavy duty mechanic thats going down for the next 6 months to work for an oil operation around sac. Bumpn what do you do? I DID work for sears as a in home service tech for cooking, worked on gas/electric, dishwashers, compactors, microwaves, everything in the kicthen minus the fridge I have worked car audio/home audio field on and off for about 12/13years 4 years of speaker assembly, prototyping, cabinet design, cross over design home and car audio looking for Anything close to what I was making I just applied today at a laminate counter top shop, basically they get the table/counter tops ready for the installers I might have luck on this one- dunno on pay Another job I did apply for was at aerojet, $18-22hr inspecting parts, measurments, etc A job I have hope in, and have been talking to the guy about is Home Theater/alarm installation, Iam stoked for this one $20-30hr, and lots of work available but its centered in Eldo Hills, about 20miles down the freeway, kinda far on 10-12mpg, and I believe you use your own vehicle I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
roscoe1129 Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 Well that sux on you losing your job but good luck with the new prospects man. Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
David Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 man when I work, I make about 4500 a month take home and I dont have to kill myself or work 16hr days, maybee in texas thats Kick ass money but its not here in cali. I would like to know more about this oil shit here in nor cal, Im sure it pays better than 4500 a month take home, I dont mind hard work at all, I actually enjoy it, MORE INFO PLEASE, I have lots OF PIPE experience.
roscoe1129 Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 man when I work, I make about 4500 a month take home and I dont have to kill myself or work 16hr days, maybee in texas thats Kick ass money but its not here in cali. I would like to know more about this oil shit here in nor cal, Im sure it pays better than 4500 a month take home, I dont mind hard work at all, I actually enjoy it, MORE INFO PLEASE, I have lots OF PIPE experience. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
David Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 well I dooo I cant help it, focher. It pays good money to play with pipe LOL dirty minded focher
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.