Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i hope he dont get pissed and delete this LOL

naaa he shouldnt he posted those pics in the drunk asses topic, and he laughed when i made those pics so we are all good

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

I wonder if nick hit that? and here is how its supposed to go

Posted Image

Posted Image

is that really him?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

is that really him?

yep you're talking about the thing in the green right? rofl!

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

Thats what happens when you have one too many, slip up, and go home with the fat chick. I bet you even told her you love her. Beer Goggles FTL.

Or maybe its his secret back up booty call when all the other ones fail?

She looks hungry better move back she's gonna eat ya!

Posted

yep you're talking about the thing in the green right? rofl!

hahahahahaha nope but still lol.but is that chode in the brown shirt looking wasted as hell?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

hahahahahaha nope but still lol.but is that chode in the brown shirt looking wasted as hell?

yea thats chodester

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

BWHAHAHAHAHA..thats some funny shit.

i think someone made and posted one of those a while back i thought it was FUNNY AS HELL!!

yea thats me. i think its funny how everyone jumps in and laughs at me and my "stalker" HAHAHA

yea i just read up it wa bryan that made it. where did you see this at randy...it would be hilarious if its circulating on the internet hahaha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

Screw it. Smashing 1 big body broad is like having a 3some with 2 small body broads, without all the hassle of convincing them to do it. :drinks:

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Posted

BWHAHAHAHAHA..thats some funny shit.

i think someone made and posted one of those a while back i thought it was FUNNY AS HELL!!

yea thats me. i think its funny how everyone jumps in and laughs at me and my "stalker" HAHAHA

yea i just read up it wa bryan that made it. where did you see this at randy...it would be hilarious if its circulating on the internet hahaha

so if u ever see her again, how are you gunna react? :D

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4803 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...