Shyne151 Posted August 6, 2008 Report Posted August 6, 2008 I've been at the shop I'm at now for just over a year... I'll be at it until spring when I graduate, then I'm not sure what I'll be doing. Quote -Installer for Duke's Car Stereo 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune. RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4 Boston Acoustics SPG 555 Kenwood eXcelon 995 RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000
Aaron813 Posted August 6, 2008 Report Posted August 6, 2008 6 years, been workin "off payroll" since i was 11Hahah I know what you speak of Quote
1LoudCelica Posted August 6, 2008 Report Posted August 6, 2008 about 2 1/2 weeks now ...lol dish at cracker barrel oh what fun. Money is money. Quote
pstone11 Posted August 6, 2008 Report Posted August 6, 2008 Just passed 11 years in the good ol' US Air Force. Quote Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
kingsuv Posted August 6, 2008 Report Posted August 6, 2008 I've had 2 really good jobs in construction over the last 4 years..... and 2 pink slips. Construction sucks sometimes. Quote Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
David Posted August 6, 2008 Report Posted August 6, 2008 I have been working for my current employer for 5 yrs ( minus a couple of months here and there due to lack of work) and I go back to work next monday (the 11th) woot Quote
onlyinajeep Posted August 6, 2008 Report Posted August 6, 2008 14 years owning my own tattoo shop self employed rules until the bills come around Quote TEAM PURE Team South http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195192-8-pure-audio-15-flat-wall-chevy-crewcab-dually-vid-page-4-s/
stitch12 Posted August 6, 2008 Report Posted August 6, 2008 3 years, except its only during the summer, and maybe 10 days out of each month. Quote
Applejack Posted August 6, 2008 Report Posted August 6, 2008 1 year as of last month Quote Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
j_black10 Posted August 6, 2008 Report Posted August 6, 2008 4.5 years at full-time, 5 years at part-time! Quote AudioControlRockford FosgateXSPower
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.