New Makita

Well I went down to the mall last Sunday and I always like to stop in Sears to see what kinda of deals they have on tools and I saw this decent size corded Makita drill I had been needing one b/c I was tired of charging my battery drill and not being able to drill through metal or having the battery die halfway through something.....so my mom was headed back to the mall (30mi) away I told her about and to pick it up and looks like it was still there.....glad it was back in a little corner :) It'll do anything I need it too otherwise I just borrow one of my dads :D

6408_l.jpg

Thats what it looks like I would have pics but I can't find the cord for my blackberry...:(

edit: Got it for $35 + $5 for 2yr no questions warranty :D

Edited by wL<3bass

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

We've got 2 of those. One has a key chuck and one keyless, not sure why though... Makita is tha shit though, great buy.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Makita ftw. I have a cordless drill, that I dropped on the second story of a house we were building, the battery didnt even pop out. Picked it up off the brick driveway and went back to work, its still working to this day(4+ years of daily abuse)

2009 spring fling-iasca-rookie 1-Champion. 139.4db.

"I don't do enough, I just fool around

Ya'll can go to hell, how does that sound"~ Tech N9NE

4 15" Memphis. and 1 Big ass box. <-Sold to fund more power.

Kicker l5s

I've got a co-worker that has a cordless Makita that can do stuff that a corded DeWalt can't.

Nice find on that one!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I've got a co-worker that has a cordless Makita that can do stuff that a corded DeWalt can't.

Nice find on that one!

I've drilled thru 12" concrete with my 18v lion makita.

They are quality drills, you will enjoy it.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

I've had the same 9.6 Makita for the past 15+ years now. I would say it's one of the best tools I have.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i actually preferred my dewalt cordless over the makita cordless, but for a corded drill that Makita is a steal imo

That's what everyone says... until they have a makita cordless. Every installer I know has a makita or a snap-on drill.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000