Smd Mafia Kansas And Missouri Chapters!

roscoe1129

Sailor Jerry is my friend!

:lol: hell yeah! whats up Eli Jaw???

Hmmmm that may be your member title Sailor Jerry!!

Steve Im joined up and posted up lol

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I hope I did a great job for all you guys as well as Autosound the dealer putting on the show.

I am in the works on getting more and more shows lined up in your guys's area and I hope that SMD chapter would throw it down like they did Saturday :)

Thanks to all that showed up. you guys are kick ass!

You did a great job Steve and don't let anyone tell you any different.

It's also nice to have someone running an event that actually has a sense of humor and isnt a total dick to everyone that isnt getting everything done perfect immediatly. (needing to run a sweep to find peak then actually make a qualifying run)

Hopefully i will make it to finals as it sounds like it aught to be a good time....

Keep it up man Posted Image

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

not sure if this is cool or not, but we have a forum over at www.midwestspl.com you guys might want to also check out. If your into our format you can visit with guys over there about it. I might even give the SMD MO chapter a section if you want it :)

Hell Ya I rep that shit! (check Sig)

Steve, I have been to many events, But I just started being part of it..... But You are the coolest dude,, For Real.. Crackin 'Ur Moms Car' Jokes on my whip was Awesome!! I'm glad you have the sense of humor you do.

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

wish i would have did something besides get drunk all weekend glad the show turned out good.. i think i need a intervention for my drinking....lol whens the next show ill make sure to have a DD?

158.1 db at 50 hz best life time score

154.1 street beat

3 TRF 12's

3 fusion fca 4000d's "need some cooling ideas" lol

12 hc 16's

suedo wall

more to come very soon

I didn't even know they really had sound competitions in KS. I've been to one that was at Loud and Clear in Kansas City, KS but that was it, You would think if they could have one in Topeka we could have one in the Dub K, WTF!

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

in order for there to be an event, there has to be a shop that is actually sponsoring it. if none of them will sponsor, it aint gonna happen.

you need to talk to the shops in your area along with all your buddies and get them to start yappin at the shops and make something happen.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Archived