Sonic Electronix

What Makes A Car Loud On The Outside?

I don't see the point of being loud as hell on the inside when no one even knows your beating from the outside...that's rediculous. If you're smart about it, you can be balls to the wall loud on the outside and not get your shit stolen.

Sorry but your a retard. "My system isnt even loud on the inside and when i demo for people they say the same thing. But, when i drive around people stare at me and think its good." Thats retarded. So you built yur sound system for other people around you or for yourself? SMART

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

Ummm why? I would rather it be balls to the wall loud inside and not even audible outside.....loud outside = "Hey look I have a stereo come steal my car when I'm not around"

Or sometimes the police... damn sound laws...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

um i think his wording is wrong. I think if he said he wanted to build a ground pounder you all would look at the thread a little different. hes just new and looking for guidance at this point.

This truck was nothin but loud. Inside AND outside

Posted Image

wow I have never seen it from that view.... yup I guess it was loud....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

um i think his wording is wrong. I think if he said he wanted to build a ground pounder you all would look at the thread a little different. hes just new and looking for guidance at this point.

x2. Make it loud for the shows because the tickets start piling up and get expensive after a while but I guess i had to go through that to learn the lesson

lol your a jackass,

your one of those who just has a stereo for the envy of others, sad sad life

First off douche bag, I don't have a stereo for the envy of others. That's fucking retarded. Did I EVER say I built my system just for other people? I like my system because I can enjoy it and it's fun building a new system into a car. I am saying that I like having a system where other people can appreciate it...I don't want to be the only one liking it. :rolleyes:

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Sorry but your a retard. "My system isnt even loud on the inside and when i demo for people they say the same thing. But, when i drive around people stare at me and think its good." Thats retarded. So you built yur sound system for other people around you or for yourself? SMART

I am retarded? You completely misunderstood what I said...I don't build a system for others fag.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

K thats enough name callingand shit talking! Stay on topic. EVERYONE!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived