99vic Posted December 11, 2008 Report Posted December 11, 2008 if you manage to get in the lanes once or twice maybe i'll let you in my crew -Drew see that's why we don't take you serious.stay on topic!!! really though good job brudah REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Ipod Posted December 11, 2008 Report Posted December 11, 2008 good shit drew... imma have to get another demo now... hopefully see you (and everyone else) on the 14th... Hustle hard, Stack paper, It's alright, ya'll haters, It's nothing, We major, You see me, Hi Hater! =) ~ Manio
WCA Rusty Posted December 11, 2008 Report Posted December 11, 2008 You got the DC back in there DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
jonathancullen89 Posted December 11, 2008 Report Posted December 11, 2008 damn lol that car flexes like crazy, my cavy with four 15's doesnt flex that much. maybe its cuz of my wall not letting the roof flex much. looks good man! 1992 cavalier build 1992 blazer s10 kenwood cd hifonics hfi2500d 6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's shit ton-o-wire Blurred Vision Audio Team SMD feedback/refs. clicky!-
Noobtastic14 Posted December 11, 2008 Author Report Posted December 11, 2008 New vid came out GREAT in the light, uploading now stay tuned -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Noobtastic14 Posted December 11, 2008 Author Report Posted December 11, 2008 You got the DC back in there Im not sure if i could ever take it out now! maybe i'll have to step it to an XL soon.... -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
USAMPFREAK Posted December 11, 2008 Report Posted December 11, 2008 You got the DC back in there bah put the mx back and more power. :censored: 1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!
knowledge Posted December 11, 2008 Report Posted December 11, 2008 nice video! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Noobtastic14 Posted December 11, 2008 Author Report Posted December 11, 2008 the TOUR Vid moved to post #226 -----> thinking about re-shooting, let me know what you think! -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Noobtastic14 Posted December 11, 2008 Author Report Posted December 11, 2008 bah put the mx back and more power. :censored: The DC Doesn't catch on fire :censored:nice video! Thanks!!! -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.