Extreme Groundpounder Build Up. Got Steel?(new Pics/doors Started 10-23-2k8)

good luck man

ditto, hope everything goes the way u planned... :weight_lift:

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

today Instead of ripping out carpet and sitting on cold metal, I sat in the car for an hour or so and just stared at a empty shell,  and thisis what I came up with, nothin is built just cut and sitting there.

I think it will be solid and a lil bigger than I originally thought,  I could do 4 in here easy. hmmmmmm

any ways onto the pics

first i had to cut some metal  woohooo  :ohmy: I liked doing this, sparks where a flyin hahaha no pics of said sparks  :waaa:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

next is my idea for the back wall and floor

Posted Image

Posted Image

cant assemble anything yet, just a dryfit.

lovin it so far...when i graduate next year, i plan on doin somethin like that to my 92 accord...keep the sparks flyin mang...if u are anything like me and my friends i think the idea 4-18s may be thrown around enough to the point of actually doin it... ;D ;D

i likes me some audio stuff...

Hey David have you heard of or know anyone who has gotten a VW loud. I know some people who tried and couldnt get louder then 147 maybe 148.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

yea I know of one VW in nor-cal that is burping a 151, also one on termpro that is pretty loud, though with  2 18's and around 10kw I think it will get pretty loud.

I will start off with 2 18's becuase thats what I have, but I have enough airspace for 4 in a ported wall,  I would love to do 4 but for now, I cant.

thanks for the love, probably wont be any updates for a couple of days.

yea I know of one VW in nor-cal that is burping a 151, also one on termpro that is pretty loud, though with  2 18's and around 10kw I think it will get pretty loud.

I will start off with 2 18's becuase thats what I have, but I have enough airspace for 4 in a ported wall,  I would love to do 4 but for now, I cant.

thanks for the love, probably wont be any updates for a couple of days.

David, 4 18s in a Jetta would rip your head off  :excl:

But of course, that's what we want. LOL

I'm pretty sure that when you have the means, you'll do 4.

But for now, you only have 2 subs, so put them in and let's see how they fly.

Archived