Big P Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 Yea thats right! I am the master of the clit! I make that shit work! It does what ever the fuck I tell it to do! No one rules the clit like me! Not this little fuck! None of you little fucks out there! I am the clit commander!!! Remember that--commander of all clits!
Sampsonite Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 your profile is set to private --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
dr.db Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 Yea thats right! I am the master of the clit! I make that shit work! It does what ever the fuck I tell it to do! No one rules the clit like me! Not this little fuck! None of you little fucks out there! I am the clit commander!!! Remember that--commander of all clits! :rofl:
B Slaps Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 i can see it now. big p is gonna use this website to promote his shrimp taco's. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
bangin_explorer Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 :rofl: x2 lmfao.. i personally thought someone was bout to get the hamma!!!!!!! whata let down =( ....................................................... ROE Ref's- Pornstar, Peas247, Speedcult, 98Tahoe, 2k1 sdime, 20blackls00, acidboy, t00sh0rt KICKERASSMAN, TheDukey42, RapidFire89, bass-aholic, xhilr8n , GavRiley2007, Jalat, checkmate kstms, kingscratchie, F3RR3T, Audiobahnfreak, + more... SMD Ref's- Chode69, kingsuv, pstone11, *1LOWSUV*, kbreudi, RatBass1998, Applejack, jonathancullen89, Audioman21, Derrick824, 96saturnsl, Caps, spl explorer, littleitaly1990, tudski, sebXC, mbdblue, j_black10, tre4chevyryda, zfrerichs... CAC Ref's- forceww, alex95sl2, canyouhearmatt, flores210, Anime Freak, iamtheone, dcmcki, rcpease, jigga jatt, mytyeerinpie... THAT IS TRUE SUB PORN...got some sexy movement and a squirter Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move.
ALPINE408 Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 I bet the kid is at home kicking his dog cause he's an idiot ima make Fucksmd.com cause I got caught in a lie again acting like someone eles Man this guy gave us something to laugh at for years! Have you ever had your woofers blown?
Big P Posted August 29, 2008 Author Report Posted August 29, 2008 I bet the kid is at home kicking his dog cause he's an idiot ima make Fucksmd.com cause I got caught in a lie again acting like someone eles Man this guy gave us something to laugh at for years! You'll have to be faster than Walt Flanagan's Dog to outrun the warrior gorillas, who hunt humans for sport, profit, and the occasional inter-species blow-job. And if you don't wind up with a monkey hog in your mouth, you'll be captured, killed or worse..
assman Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 Not thinking Steve or the admins will find this funny,we will see tho Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
ISO Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 Ya man thats not very cool man. Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
BigPimpin91 Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 Not thinking Steve or the admins will find this funny,we will see thoAnd what do you think of it? BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.