never been a hater, but shit...my turn....

That thing prolly saved him from an alien ubduction, light show freaked em out with the warble tones.

Now props are du.. we didnt have 2 c plastic bags in ports, cellphones defying gravity, and loos change and pop bottles/cans hip hoppin...

props to the kid

did i say bags in the port?

(i love embarrasing myself)

IB3 22"

Ah, I see now.

I guess most of you guys have friends with good systems and what not, but around here that's basically what all my friends have. They want bass just to say they have bass, they don't feel the need to have QUALITY bass when they are buying their stuff, yet they say time and again they wish they could have a setup like mine. It's really their fault though because when it comes down to it, instead of just spending all your money and buying crap box, after crap box, after crap subs, after crap amp, then doing it all again cause it breaks, you might as well just save up and buy decent equipment.

Everyone is just too damn picky and feels like they NEED bass NOW so they toss their money at the cheapest most convenient setup they can find, then complain about it breaking.

Eh, to each his own. All I can say is I've never been happier with my setup and that's all that matters. :clapping:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

never been a hater, but shit...my turn....

That thing prolly saved him from an alien ubduction, light show freaked em out with the warble tones.

Now props are du.. we didnt have 2 c plastic bags in ports, cellphones defying gravity, and loos change and pop bottles/cans hip hoppin...

props to the kid

did i say bags in the port?

(i love embarrasing myself)

lol @ 0:52

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

People have to start somewhere....

How many of us start with the system we have now??

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

you tube does no justice. nothing better than watching people make an ass out of theirselfs

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

even better.

what a cocky kid

He did the second video in Response to some guy with 4- Infinity 12" subs, which seemed to sound better at even lower volumn, oh well

one day he will see some guy bumpin down the street with some DCs Fi, RE, and just feel so dumb

at night his truck does look like a damn UFO landing lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Well i went to sonics today with my brother(he has 2 13w7's on 3,000 watts. and this kid in a red car pulls up with his sytem going wasent really that loud but you could hear it. so my brother turns on his system and like a min later the kid comes and knocks on the window, hes like what you got so my brother tells him then the other kid is like thats nothing i have 2 xplods with a 500w amp. i started laughing my ass off. man i cant wait to get my 18" FI BTL.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback