Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just press ctrl and use the scrollwheel on your mouse to zoom in and out.

lol i've done that by accident before and all of a sudden my words are so big and i'm like wtf :pardon:

 

 

Posted

heh, learned a few new tips, I was just gonna say all you need to do is go to settings to enlarge, or make smaller, I knew about the f11, but is not needed on chrome

yeah, Iam still using Chrome, not bad so far- its OKAY

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

but now its saying broadband failure when I try and upload my aol mail

damnit

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted
boring...deleting now.

IE7 works fine, always has...i guess ill stick with what i know.

ie7+virus=fdisk, format, reinstall

:01nocomment8so:

Posted
ie7+virus=fdisk, format, reinstall

:01nocomment8so:

never had that problem....so no worries here. I like IE7 and i guess IE8 is comeing out so ill be using that one too.


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted
ie7+virus=fdisk, format, reinstall

:01nocomment8so:

lol no

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

I like it so far.. it seems faster and bigger view and i have no problems reading, i have a big ass monitor..

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted
i dont really notice a difference in from chrome to the other browsers....

IE7 sucks IMO ... never seems to work when i need it to

Firefox shits on me everytime.. almost NEVER works

im using Opera right now... no complaints except i cant view SMD without having a BIG ASS white space at the top where the eBay ad is...

Chrome seems slow and unintelligent... it doesnt know how to reload just part of a page (i.e. facebook tabs, the screen goes white and reloads the whole thing, not just the one section like the others) so its just another let down for me.

im running windows vista ultimate btw on a toshiba qosmio g45

It sounds like you have alot of problems... rather it by spyware or a misconfigured computer.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Posted

Just so everyone knows... Incase you clicked the accept terms on the EULA form which im sure everyone did who is currently using it, everything you upload, post and submit becomes property of Google.

Just read about that on Techspot.com today. Google said that they are going to be removing that from the EULA, but regardless it is in there which is really fucked up

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8078 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...