Jump to content

Happy Birthday Roscoe


Recommended Posts

Posted

happy bday man!!!!!!!!

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.
Posted

Fuck all you youngsters you can all eat my fucking fart dust (as gregg so put it), and fucking choke on it! fuck fuck fuckity fuck :D still a little sideways from my pre bday celebration last night and gettin ready to go at it again :P Thanx again guys.. Gregg I WANT INFO!!!!! pm me

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

Holy shit your old! :o

Time to take in a collection to get you some Viagra? :help:

Happy B-Day brotha :drinks:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

Holy shit your old! :o

Time to take in a collection to get you some Viagra? :help:

Happy B-Day brotha :drinks:

I dont need that.... yet...

Happy birthday Roscoe!

See you in Topeka.

yep now that you know what I look like..... :dry:

thanx bruthas....

Gregg, still waiting....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

Wow, someone on SMD older than me!!!!

haha

Happy bday man, dont get to wasted

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Wow, someone on SMD older than me!!!!

haha

Happy bday man, dont get to wasted

ha ha thanx but toooooo late started last night

Posted Image

Posted Image

:D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4752 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...