New project: Loudspeakers for Chickens new house. DONE! Lots more pics!

Dude shut up.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Or here even better. Show us somwthing you built. Screen name and date on a piecw of paper. If you cant produce you disappear

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Nate took the words right out of my mouth. No one cares...this thread is old as fuck and its clear your only goal is to try to show off whatever little bit of knowledge it is you think you have, when all you are talking about is basic interference patterns like its some impressive shit lol.

Post some of your work up so we can tear it apart from a technical standpoint, sounds like fun to me ;) but quit cluttering this thread and start your own. Let us all be witness to your audio godliness

Team NorthWestSPL

Or here even better. Show us somwthing you built. Screen name and date on a piecw of paper. If you cant produce you disappear

And dont forget to tell us why its the best alignment for our listening environments and content since you seem to know so much about the layout of our environments and what is going to be listened to and are using it to base your argument upon.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

all you are talking about is basic interference patterns like its some impressive shit lol.

In essence, interference patterns are the opposite of impressive shit. A basic elemetary problem which tends to have a highpass distortion/notch-filtering effect, and hence is going to cause big trouble in high frequencies. An array which has next to no lobing 20Hz to 20kHz isn't achieved by cake-baking type recipes! You don't just add another 3 cups of tweeters and space them out like icing.

hold on there timmy text book. its time to start posting what YOU have done. not what you've read.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

all you are talking about is basic interference patterns like its some impressive shit lol.

In essence, interference patterns are the opposite of impressive shit. A basic elemetary problem which tends to have a highpass distortion/notch-filtering effect, and hence is going to cause big trouble in high frequencies. An array which has next to no lobing 20Hz to 20kHz isn't achieved by cake-baking type recipes! You don't just add another 3 cups of tweeters and space them out like icing.

I would like to see your towers

Post them up

Are these the newer towers you're referring to, which have a better developed design?

How many tweeters of what type at what spacing?

fuck ya..and they sound AWESOME. You can say they don't but you JUST DON'T KNOW because you have never heard them. Every single person who has heard them has said they are insanely clean. Build your own and when you are done, GFY.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916