Bibby's Bagged Fullsize GMC

wtf tease :dry: lol i was wondering where the process of this build was at ! looks good

have you messed with the front any more than in the last few pics?

sooooo, we didn't get near as much done as we wanted to. I got really really tired after we ate, so we called it a day(7:30). We got the KP 4link fully bolted on with the exception of the panhard bar. I wanted to wait until we got the notches and brackets welded in & re-routed the brake line before we got the panhard bar on. The passenger side notch is about 85% welded in, but we haven't started on the drivers side. Dad showed me how to weld & left me some angle iron to practice on, so im going to spend some time tomorrow and the next day practicing. Then maybe by the middle of the week i'll be good enough to work on it w/o waiting another 3 weeks before i gets off work to come weld for me. If not, ill just wait on him. Basically, the teaser pics is as far as we got.

• 2 weeks later...

So while I'm waiting on dad to come back out to finish up the rear, all i can do is some small but necessary things. Today i reworked my valves. When they were on my honda they leaked, so i dissasembled them, removed all the teflon tape and hooked them back up with some threadlocker. I also got new 1/2 fittings that are reusable. I wont be able to see if they leak until i hook everything back up, but im 99.99999% sure they wont. :)

here they were as they were on my Honda, and being disassembled.

DSCF1134.jpg

DSCF1135.jpg

My new 1/2 fittings. 6 90's and the rest straights.

DSCF1137.jpg

Here they are all completed as such from right to left. 1/2 fitting, fill valve, union, T with output to bag, union, dump valve, then reducer.

DSCF1138.jpg

Closer look

DSCF1141.jpg

DSCF1142.jpg

DSCF1143.jpg

dam im gonna keep my eyes on this. this summer if some founds come in im going to be baging my 99 silverado

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

• 2 weeks later...

wow very nice.. this makes me miss my dime ;-(

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build