Budget Router

Craftsman.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

I have this one.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_0...minate+Trimmers

I beat the hell out of my routers and this one seams to like it.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I have this one.

Thats the exact one I have too

$200 and less I wouldn't say is a budget router, you can get some pretty good routers, IN FACT

if I had that budget, I would get 2

You always want to on tap, maybe just 1 in a router table, and 1 hand plunge

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

• 2 weeks later...
I have this one.

I just bought this set up (yesterday) for 119 plus tax you cant beat it.

I picked up the router kit, a 1/4 spiral upcut bit and a 1/2 roundoverbit with the craftsman ciricle jig for under 2 bills.

you just cant beat that deal, pics later ( camera batt is recharging)

i have the ryobi plunge router, cost like 100 dollars, which left me some money for the 15-20 dollar sprial up bits to use with the jasper jig, and has the speed control thats eaisly worked with your fingers while useing the tool.

homedepot tools

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets