To Funny! Xtreme Spl

Maybe a lil late but i can't belive someone would stoop low enough to bring someones kids into shit, thats just low, I never met the dude, dealt with him, or even talked to him on here, but from what i have herd in this thread he needs a serious ass whoopin.

My .02

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

ME Stohlman: hey

loganberry44 =): hey

ME Stohlman: since you like to post what i say to you

ME Stohlman: keep postin for me

loganberry44 =): ok

ME Stohlman: that was a house i was renting a room from

ME Stohlman: i paid 300.00 a month for a room there

ME Stohlman: i dont live tehre anymore

ME Stohlman: and i dont know where vic is saying i called him.,. since i dont have his numbers anymore

ME Stohlman: so.. whoever called him and said all those things about his kids.. WASNT ME

ME Stohlman: all is aid was what i said in the converstaion that logan posted

ME Stohlman: so... all those vehicles that are on that shot.. werent mine.. those are a previous room mates vehicles.. so i am trippin

ME Stohlman: if he shows up to that house, i dont live anywhere near there.. i moved out of there after i could save up some money...

ME Stohlman: so..

loganberry44 =): is that it/

loganberry44 =): is there anything else?

ME Stohlman: well... yeah.. i am meeting up with kimo on saturday..

ME Stohlman: so.. i am getting squarred up on all my deals

loganberry44 =): ok, copy and pasted

i was requested to post this

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ME Stohlman: so.. it is what it is.. thank you steve for haveing him edit that, BUT I DONT LIVE TEHRE.. and no where close

ME Stohlman: so

ME Stohlman: it is ok on taht..

ME Stohlman: hey

loganberry44 =): ye?

ME Stohlman: and post this...

ME Stohlman: roscoe.. you are getting one side of the whole thing... i told you from the get go, that i was away from the internet for a while.. and as soon as i got back, and i posted that i was back, that is when i learned about the pc with kimo.. and yeah, i have some wrongs i need to right.. but after that is all said and done.. i am free and clear. I never said anything to 99vic or his family. whoever he said is doing all that

it wasnt me.. I have notheing behind it.. and the only thing i said was to logan and he posted it here.. and the only reason i said it, cause john and i were suppost to be cool. i talked to him a few months ago on the phone, and he was upset over the whole thing with kimo

cause he was there at the sactown show.. we were all there.. alpine gave him and i both demos.. and we were all hangin out all day.. so.. i ciould see why he was upset by that. but after we chatted on the phone he said everything was cool

and thats where i left it. Now i have been trying to right all my wrongs, frankly i dont care about john or his family.. but i would never bring his family into something, they dont have any part in.. if i have a problem with john, i will take it up with john

and roscoe if you want to get ahold of me, here is my email.. fill free to email anytime.. [email protected] you can say whatever and i will get back to ya.. i tried to tell ya what was up on your myspace.. but you blocked me.. so.. i tried to tell ya what was up

and john if you have anything to say, and before you asume things are me.. hit me up on yahoo.. i will tell ya man to man it wasnt me that called u... cause i dont have your numbers... if you want to leave me your number.. i will be happy to call you.. but i dont..

thats it logan

ME Stohlman: thank you for posting that

ME Stohlman:

loganberry44 =): np

ME Stohlman: much appreciated

reason for edit:keeps adding

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

fuck that he aint all squared away on anything. he still burned doug for 2 entry fee's in the hopes that doug would get some new monitors for us to use at the shows. plus he just looks weird like he's on a mission or some shit. looks like a tweak if you ask me but thats my opinion. your dirty xtremespl and that dosent redeem shit and he made a new screen name on here and started talking big shit about himself pumping himself up like he was a good friend of xtremespl only to find out is was his dumb ass again. you fail at life, i think you should attend life rehab. good night!

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

My question is why would anyone pay $300 to rent a shit shack like that?

Meh, not my beef just funny shit, coward should be a comedian.

I did and I would do it again. When I got out of high school me and my boys came up on a house like that. We had a half pipe in the back a bmx track and all kinds of crazy shit to kill our selfs on. we had a run down shack for a garage but built some of the craziest shit in there. it was fucking grate. we didnt drink or do drugs and all the locals and cops new it so we got in zero trouble. all the high school kids would come over and raise hell on there bikes it was grate. I even had a cop bring over so steal in his trunk he had found it while on duty and knew we could use it. Man those were good times. bmx bikes in the living room the lights dimming from some one welding in the garage some pore kid doing his home work on one of the computers kids lighting off fire works in the street. It was just a crazy shack were we all could be our selfs and not goto jail. Id rent that place in a hart beat.

Archived