Jump to content

What Have You Drawn?


Recommended Posts

Posted

dude that render tool makes everything look pretty damn nice. sketchup on my old pc wouldnt work but i havent tried it on my new one yet. i've only done boxes

 

 

Posted

here is vic99's box rendered.

Posted Image

:wub: now were talkin!! :D i still like the elvis one but this will work.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

hell yea man. with the little windows it looks bad asssssss

I changed up the awning pillars so that you could pull a couple of cars under it, still trying to get my awnings over the roll up doors right.

I did a little detail work too, its hard to see without looking at the real view.

Expo, yeah the render tool is sick, makes it look pretty real, if i had a high end pc with a high end graphics card it would look 10x better

Posted

A buddy of mine is a bass player and wanted me to build him a rack for his stage gear so I "sketched" this up....

Posted Image

Turned out like this...

Posted Image

Hey toxiccasper.....I got an old 8" punch laying around, do you mind if I build your design???

nice!!!

Posted

Hey toxiccasper.....I got an old 8" punch laying around, do you mind if I build your design???

Ive built the box I just never put 45s in the corners which t-lines really need so its just sitting around but if you want Ill upload the sketchup file somewhere so you can just take all the measurements off of that to make it easier.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9154 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...