reinke Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 yeah that is kinda far. she lives right inside on duahm. brynne (my wife) drive a hour for only $45,000 but after her over time she makes over 60 a year ----reference's---- meade916
B Slaps Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 livin is hard right now for every one I pay my bills and thats about it I sit at home because I cant afford to go out. 2 years ago I went to over 30 truck shows in one season. This year ive been to 2 including my own. My truck needs parts to run but it just sits because bills come first. I almost had enof $ to put the system in but I spent that on Ruckus in the Valley. So i spend most of my time sitting here remembering when the economy was good. Who ever said were not having a recession needs to be kicked in the balls and have all there $ taken from them. best statement in this whole thread. you can thank bush and arnold for all of this. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
McLovin Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 Man I thought I was having it rough. Luckily I made it through the merge and still have a job. Unfortunately we had to file Bankruptcy because I was getting garnished $600 a month for my wifes miscarriage last year. And now since my wife claims state assisstant. They are forcing her to fie child support or take away her assisstant. The economy sucks right now. Credo Quia Absurdum
David Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 Im feeling ya bra. Right now Im looking at going to school, since Im not working anyway, I might as well try and better myself in someway.
B Slaps Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 Im feeling ya bra. Right now Im looking at going to school, since Im not working anyway, I might as well try and better myself in someway. fawk that build mo speaker boxes ftw! I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Saltine Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 my first job sucks b/c they cut overtime and crap but im fortunate to have 2 jobs...i get to drink on the job and look at titties while serving other ppl drinks.. bar tendings great and the money rocks too
caddylac Posted September 20, 2008 Report Posted September 20, 2008 damn we are hiring like crazy so short handed. we cant keep people at are plant for shit.
kingsuv Posted September 20, 2008 Report Posted September 20, 2008 I've been unemployed since June now and I haven't really felt like looking for a job. I haven't felt like doing much of anything. I had a kickass career working at the last place and now I doubt they even keep the doors open after the 1st of the year. I could get a "job" tomorrow but I don't want to grab up on something I don't want to do forever, Cause even though it might be temporary, all of a sudden you have 5 years in at a place and it makes it hard to change up. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
tejcurrent Posted September 20, 2008 Report Posted September 20, 2008 I live in MB SC and I'd relocate to anywhere in the south where I would start at 60k a year. I was doing odd jobs, website design, home repairs and that sort of thing bringing home between 700-1000 a week. Business fell off a few months back and I applied to tons of places I wanted to work at, and some that would get me by. I was hired by a pest control company and while it doesn't pay great it pays ok, I have some extra money and good insurance/benefits. I plan on going back to school and finishing my programming degree w/ web design certificate. May not get a job with it for a while with the way the job market is, but it can't hurt either. I love programming just can't find work for it Honestly I'd work anywhere that would allow my wife to not have to work though- I don't really care what I'd be doing as long as I got paid decent. There's a shortage of good jobs for sure. My wife caught a case of the preggers now , so I'm going to have another mouth to feed soon >grumble<. tejcurrent XS Power T3
badasschevy Posted September 20, 2008 Report Posted September 20, 2008 its going on 7 weeks myself, the only good is i have some money put away to pay the bills for couple months. here in reno no one is hiring. i'm putting in 3-4 apps a day and only had 1 call back and the same shit,we'll get back to you. center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz alpine cda-9886 dc audio 120.4 infinity kappa 6.5" components
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.