Wanted: 40 To 50k Sq Ft Indoor Location In Sacramento

sactownstang

48 members have voted

1. 1. Is Sacramento a good place for 09 finals on the West Coast

• yes
    • no

What is the elevation of Sac? if it's too high... it's a no go. The Bay Area would be better, or some place low to the sea level.

It just means you will have to work harder to get louder :P

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

It just means you will have to work harder to get louder :P

Sac is no higher than 100ft elevation

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

wait so the higher elevation you are the harder it is to get loud? sorry for the off topic question

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

wait so the higher elevation you are the harder it is to get loud? sorry for the off topic question

yesir. elevation and altitude play some part in it i believe.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Cal Expo is actually not as expensive as you think(Doug we'll talk). The problem with paying for a venue like that is you have to get the attendance to cover the cost. If you advertise "DbDrag Finals" on the radio, newspapers or TV 99% of the "general" pubilc have no idea what it is and are not going to spend the time or money to find out.

Now if you advertise a "Custom Car Show and Dbdrag Reginal Finals" then your going to interest a few folks.

Who here can recall a car show/Db event that didn't draw a crowd as opposed to just a Db event? :search:

I've worked with Larry from LG Productions, Gilbert from Streetlow and Armondo from Gents (yeah Doug...I know) and all say its not expensive if you can get the crowds through the doors.

Just my .2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

When You recieve messeges like this, "all you need is to have attended a 2x or 3x event and be a member to attend the regional event in Laughlin" You know you have an "Attendance" issue with Finals. :rolleyes:

Maybe if they ask "...with suger on top" Competitors will want to attend. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

if you look back at the email before finals last year that is exactly what I said then and I will tell people that again next year. as Far as Cal Expo I can only go on what they quoted us. Celise said it was around $45,000 and the San Mateo venue only cost us around $12,000 and it was by far the most expensive location. that is why we didnt use Cal Expo

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

TJ has the right idea.

We have to tie in with something that will bring the crowd ( and possible new competitors ) Drag as much as it is fun for us, is no more then a dog and pony show.

Manufacture support? for get about it. Not with the attendance we draw now. Get the people into the venue then they will slowly show support.

I've been saying for years now that finals should either be at sema or ces. Bring the dog show to the support.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Or the supper show in vegas thats going on the same time as finals 1 its s super lów ridder show with hella peeps that âlmost all have an aftèr market system there is market right there

2 its freakin vegas peeps from around the world go there and can have many differnt cultcures see what we do

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived