Making Factory Integrated Dash Kit!

Damn, didn't expect this to get pinned... :blink:

Very cool though! Like I said, hope some other people can get some help from it!

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

damn that looks nice! good job bro.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Quick question.

I was going to be painting my factory radio bezel, and it has 2 pockets. On the pocket of yours, did you also sand it down in there, and did you run into any problems with the paint pooling up in the back (or bottom if you are spraying down) of the pocket?

Also, will that black primer stick to straight up plastic well? I am going to go with black rather than the silver that the bezel already is, and need something that won't rub right off the plastic. I know you are painting mostly on the fiberglass, so I am wondering if that primer will work for me too.

Quick question.

I was going to be painting my factory radio bezel, and it has 2 pockets. On the pocket of yours, did you also sand it down in there, and did you run into any problems with the paint pooling up in the back (or bottom if you are spraying down) of the pocket?

Also, will that black primer stick to straight up plastic well? I am going to go with black rather than the silver that the bezel already is, and need something that won't rub right off the plastic. I know you are painting mostly on the fiberglass, so I am wondering if that primer will work for me too.

It worked fine on the first one when it comes to sticking to the plastic. You just need to prep the plastic well and keep it clean from oils and such.

Inside the pocket wasn't a problem, I did rough up as deep into it as I could with sandpaper, but as to getting the paint in there it wasn't too difficult, just light bursts of spray into it let that paint spread in there good enough. As it's a pocket just worry about the bottom half and sides as those are where will be seen most.

Check out this thread as well. If you're looking to go with a final actual PAINT coat, this is a DAMN good thread.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=4606

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

• 4 months later...

Archived