Sonic Electronix

Im not sure who is giving you pricing for this equipment, but you can build a type r system for like $1000 for everything.

I mean if you want to support a local shop and pay an assload of money or you can purchase things off of the internet for around $1000.

With 3 grand you can make a really nice setup.

Im not sure who is giving you pricing for this equipment, but you can build a type r system for like $1000 for everything.

I mean if you want to support a local shop and pay an assload of money or you can purchase things off of the internet for around $1000.

With 3 grand you can make a really nice setup.

im not saying i want to spend all of it. I just gave you guys a number to work with to build a decent system.

I'm sticking to those brands because it could cost be a lot to order them here in BC and those are decent brands Ive seen here in audio shops. SO I want something that will bang just as hard as my W7 set up cuz the integra forsale. Kicker or Alpine?

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

I'd say the Kicker L7's anyday depends what your after. You could get subs like Fi but you need the skills of making a solid box to make any setup sound any good.

Ill be getting a custom box made for the L7s tuned to 32 hertz

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Well some of you may know a while back I bought a 2008 Honda Accord Coupe and wanted a little system in it. After saving up about $3000 I want to either put 2 12"Kicker L7's or 2 12" Alpine Type R's. I have heard good things about both subs, especially the type R since it can handle more than its rated. Which sub you guys think that will be a nice overall system. I want it to get loud as well as have nice bass quality.

Bro ive got 3 L7 15's in my Escalade and ive had nothing but problems, one of the surrounds took a whole tube of glue and its coming apart again and ive had to take the two of the speakers out and have my boy Roscoe extend the tinsel leads because they broke free from the terminal. Ive heard that that is a common issue with L7's. And no they arent over excurting, actually under powered considering their " rating ", and they are in sealed seperate chambers. I dont really know much about stereo stuff but my buddys who do all the work on my shit have a quite a few years in the biz just lettin you know my experience with them.

Im the one you dont want your girl to meet! I got game like I read the directions and, im slicker than can of oil!

You will lose alot of money chasing women, but you wont lose any women chasing money!

SMDkutty.jpg

Bro ive got 3 L7 15's in my Escalade and ive had nothing but problems, one of the surrounds took a whole tube of glue and its coming apart again and ive had to take the two of the speakers out and have my boy Roscoe extend the tinsel leads because they broke free from the terminal. Ive heard that that is a common issue with L7's. And no they arent over excurting, actually under powered considering their " rating ", and they are in sealed seperate chambers. I dont really know much about stereo stuff but my buddys who do all the work on my shit have a quite a few years in the biz just lettin you know my experience with them.

What model year are those?

My 02 L7's had that problem, but my 06's are running just perfect.

Derp.

What model year are those?

My 02 L7's had that problem, but my 06's are running just perfect.

his are the silver and blue ones 06? not the black ew ones. But Ive had the new ones do it also...

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

how much would a pair of lvl 4 DC cost me? and is the a local store here in Canada BC

Send a pm to rusty in the DC audio section. You probably wont be able to find them locally, but just see what they cost from rusty and keep them in mind.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

his are the silver and blue ones 06? not the black ew ones. But Ive had the new ones do it also...

04 models I believe. I run 06's. never had any problems whatsoever. Not sure about the 08's though.

Derp.

Archived