I Think Financially Us Is F#@%ed

If it goes back up?!?!? *DUN DUN DUN*

it has before and i have a long time for it to like 25+years before i retire.

tyco stock dropped over night back in 2001, but it has picked back up.

still buy low and hope for the best..... all it is is a hope that i bought the right stock, or invest in the correct stock....

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

So being denied the 700 bil being denied is better for the economy right?

IMO yes, all that bill would have done was prolonged the invetible(sp), (the system crashing Hard), with the bill or without the bill, the system needs restructured badly, if the bill passes we go through another 10 yrs of this bullshit, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, IMO with the bill not passing the system crashes hard we go through a few bad yrs of having very little money, we restructure the system, and in less then 5yrs were back stronger than ever.

doubt it goes down like that, as badly as I don't want it to happen, I think it needs to.

I dont wanna support these big companies that scam the living daylights out of the working Man, fuck them bastards you did this to yourself now lie in your bed Bitches.

IMO yes, all that bill would have done was prolonged the invetible(sp), (the system crashing Hard), with the bill or without the bill, the system needs restructured badly, if the bill passes we go through another 10 yrs of this bullshit, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, IMO with the bill not passing the system crashes hard we go through a few bad yrs of having very little money, we restructure the system, and in less then 5yrs were back stronger than ever.

doubt it goes down like that, as badly as I don't want it to happen, I think it needs to.

I dont wanna support these big companies that scam the living daylights out of the working Man, fuck them bastards you did this to yourself now lie in your bed Bitches.

X 700,000,000,000 lol

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

this bill was designed to save Wallstreet , if they didnt resort to unethical business practices we wouldnt be in this boat to begin with.

deregulation caused this, thank your fine friends at fannie mae and freddie mac.

Archived