Slinky Posted March 5, 2009 Report Posted March 5, 2009 WHILE RUNNING A TORRENT #1 there is already a topic in the computer talk section about this.#2 HOT DAYUM those speeds are freaking crazy! DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
Clif Posted March 5, 2009 Report Posted March 5, 2009 yea its going to be funny cause like a year from now im sure that a 50 meg/sec download is going to be slow. 03 Trailblazer EXT LT In Dash Rear Flip Down Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp 12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2 T-Line tuned to 45hz 18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)
doug118 Posted March 5, 2009 Report Posted March 5, 2009 just did the test again from my home computer and I'm very happy with what I got 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
tacomabanga1986 Posted March 6, 2009 Report Posted March 6, 2009 i aint got shit, i want faster, this is shit for 5mb runnin 2 comps how much yall pay for that hella fast net? here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit
doug118 Posted March 6, 2009 Report Posted March 6, 2009 I pay $55.. but I also have 3 constant connections and sometimes up to 5 , xbox and 2 desktops constant and sometimes 2 laptops get wired if the wireless is acting up 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
Lice_01 Posted March 6, 2009 Report Posted March 6, 2009 This is me...$0 a month Hacked Road Runner FTW?
CodyB Posted March 6, 2009 Report Posted March 6, 2009 I can't think of a university that allows them anymore... p2p burns up more banwidth than anything.It could be that I have always ran my Torrents encrypted, but Ive never had a blocked torrent at ASU Jonesboro... 88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!
Sampsonite Posted March 6, 2009 Report Posted March 6, 2009 I loose Wonder why you hear me bitchin about shit internet all the time? --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.