HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

so because if refuse to post something in a public that i was asked not to i am a lieing. so i guess the lincoln build was a lie then too. and my truck. and everything else i dont post about. well then prepare for a shitload of post. i am gonna turn this shit into my personal fucking diary. and he can suck my dick for the fact that he is annoying.

----reference's----

meade916

so because if refuse to post something in a public that i was asked not to i am a lieing. so i guess the lincoln build was a lie then too. and my truck. and everything else i dont post about. well then prepare for a shitload of post. i am gonna turn this shit into my personal fucking diary. and he can suck my dick for the fact that he is annoying.

Well you posted about those mentioned things but we have yet to see them so until we do they are still lies your own cousin even had to call you out on them

You didn't even answer my question?.... Why the hell did you post about this "program" if you can't post anything about it..... I HAVE A MAGICAL PROGRAM THAT MAKES YOUR COMPUTER A ROBOT GUYS?!?!?!... i can't post anything about it though because i created it and i don't want to get in trouble with myself tho!

layiddownih2da0.jpg

Well you posted about those mentioned things but we have yet to see them so until we do they are still lies your own cousin even had to call you out on them

well i said it before just because me and him are cousins dont mean we are butt buddies. we knew each other as kids up until maybe i was 10 or so. then i didnt see him until i was 23. so i guees even though i went to jail when i was 20 and that i got expelled from high school in the 11th grade if he said no i didnt he would be right then.

----reference's----

meade916

sorry i didnt see anyone posted here. i already said i cant release info on the OS. why would i risk my friends career? call me a liar, hate on me whatever. i know what i have and what other people dont. just sit back and wait for it to be released.

Thats why I said post a screen shot in the 18+ vip section. The rules are what is said there stays there, so your so called "friends" job would be safe.

You brag about all these things, but everything that comes out your mouth isnt even toilet bowl worthy.

ok I will he is full of shit. his own cousin said it :01nocomment8so:

add to the list of fails

10 second cavalier

right hand drive cavalier

turning blue in the face from subs

top secert OMGZ micrsoft software

Not only the secret microsoft software, but he is testing a brand new version of microsoft windows that will not be released for another few year according to a different thread.

ethug-thug-whooped-rep-demotivational-poster.jpg

LOL

hey reinke

click this link for me perty please testme

nothing will happen I swear, its just an error page I set up but im trying something I wanna see what my server says.

i clicked it out of curiousity

oh and my last post....i feel stupider trying to decipher it my damn self....no more typing for me while babysitting the 5 month old