Dd Z 15" In A Geo Off 4kw Rms!

i can get the DDZ over here at the shop thats close 2 me i asked how much the 12" was he said it was 3grand :sad:

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

i can get the DDZ over here at the shop thats close 2 me i asked how much the 12" was he said it was 3grand :sad:

you can honestly get an 18 for that. The dealer has a decent markup on that by like $700+

people say that they wont sell the Z subs to anyone, but if you got the cash Im sure they would as long as your a competitor or are known by them for running past dd gear. I was told under $2000 by someone at dd for an 18.

wooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! that excursion gets me everytime, that thing moves so much. i cant even believe it sometimes. IM LITERALLY VERY IMPRESSED BY THIS WOOFER. WOW that deserves 2 thumps up :good: :good:

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

yea you have to be authorized by DD to use them.

so if someone buys a motor not everyone could get it reconed from what i hear,

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

yea you have to be authorized by DD to use them.

so if someone buys a motor not everyone could get it reconed from what i hear,

Actully its a pita for anyone to get a recone for any sub from DD if you dont send it in for a recone, unless you got proof of owning the subs, or you delt with them in the past and know you actually have a digital designs sub.

A good company wont let $2000 walk out the door.

They are very tight with their parts now because those cheap rip off konaki subs sold on ebay or whatever, because dd recones fit in them and there was a thing of people buying the cones and putting them in the imitation subs and selling knock offs.

DD is covering their own a$$ and their real customers from the imitations..

Damn Nick your up fuckin early man!

Do you remember what it hit at the thunderjams show. i thought it was like 147 - 150 but you said you did a 151 on it before... i dont remember. this car flexes like a montherfucka tho. the hood flexes more than my back window!

I'm good friends with this guy; I've been competing with and against him for over a year. I've seen him hit everything from a 144 to 160 depending on the mic. True termlab he was probably in the 153 range with the crossfire but he just installed a JBL crown 6000 so i'm sure that number is going to rise.

TeamDeadlyHertz-bman8891.png

Archived