The Official 'f*ckin Know It All N00bs' Thread

I was talking to some guy telling me he knew a guy with a van that held the spl record. So , I said, what equipment does he have in it. He said, it has a million watts ( no equip mentioned ),..I said,.......you mean the nucular power amps built by N.A.S.A. ( Me being sarcastic hehe )? He replied, how did you know, nobody guesses that. i said never mind that.......right on brother, and walked away thinking to myself......... ''what a retarded motherf@cker'' laughs.

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

all the stories about people blowing out the window....I just laugh every time. Its like IF you are THAT LOUD, I would know your name.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

" this book says a jet engine is 140db, LOL my cars 165 db"

I just looked at him like he was retarted. I have rode in his car before ( toyota echo with fart can) and he only has 2 10's. I would guess he is ACUTALLY around 132db.

I asked him where he got metered at and he said " at a car show, it was a real meter"

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

my best friend bought some polk audio speakers which sound decent...and best buy even threw in some cheap ass 100 watt peak tweeters...and they sound soooo harsh...he says im just mad cuz they can hurt my ears...

:rofl:

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

ok... wow...

people say that one BTL 18 on less than 2000rms in a trunk car did a 155....i am pretty sure i am the only on around here that has a BTL if not they dont bother showing up an any local comps...

people say that adding a "capasistator" will allow them to play their system while the car is off....

people telling me at school that they have 3 15's in an s10 and "know" they are louder than mine without even seeing what i have or hearing it up close... then when i say to bring their car all of a sudden they blow 2 of them... that was a laugh i asked him what kind of amp he has he says boss... i ask him if he was sealed or ported he say hes not sure..... lmao

ill add more when remember them. lol

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

my ex gf thought she could talk to me with my sub on full tilt... bitch it sounds like youre talking thru a fan stfu i have it on full tilt for a reason lol does that count as n00b shit?

:search:

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

a guy went to show me his sweet ass dual 10's with his sony amp...and only one 10" was working and said he must've blown a fuse to the other. yet...the amp was on and pushing one sub and not the other. someone care to explain why he 'supposedly' fused his speaker wire? :pardon: lol

Archived