The Official 'f*ckin Know It All N00bs' Thread

a guy went to show me his sweet ass dual 10's with his sony amp...and only one 10" was working and said he must've blown a fuse to the other. yet...the amp was on and pushing one sub and not the other. someone care to explain why he 'supposedly' fused his speaker wire? :pardon: lol

wait this is the same guy that totally drowned you out when you had the 4 btls right? dont be jealous man we all get shown up once in a while.

a guy went to show me his sweet ass dual 10's with his sony amp...and only one 10" was working and said he must've blown a fuse to the other. yet...the amp was on and pushing one sub and not the other. someone care to explain why he 'supposedly' fused his speaker wire? :pardon: lol

my home theater cerwin vega fronts e715 model number have fuses...i love them having the fusing as instead of damaging the spaekers i replace a 3 dollar fuse

Weeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllll I was demoing the suburban without the RF bass knob hooked up and a guy that was cringing from the bass asked what it was "hittin" I said 150's.... he got that look of thats all wow thats it?? and says my buddy has a convertible with 2 15's that hits 155 with the top down....... I proceded to turn off the truck cuzz I knew I was beat..... Im such a loser.... :cray:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Nothing will ever beat the whole 'Direct Exhaust Injection' bullshit....oh man, that was classic.

Cheers,

Mick

please explain further? i feel this is gonna be hilarious

on the fuse deal, will it work to fuse a speaker, im not talkin about subs just speakers, and what amp fuse will be needed, ive read somethin on the 12v.com somewere bout fuseing speakers but never understood it, i thought it would throw off the fs of the speaker or ohmload, ied like to try it with some 3&1/2's cause i dont have a xover high enulf for em and i wanna try fiberglassin em on the a piller in my geo, does those bass blockers really work cause i dont want the 3x1/2s to bottom out when i play music i mean my speakers are crossed over just dunno what freq to cross those over at, im lookin at somewhat of a 3way setup ima prolly run em off the headunits speaker wires but not sure tho, sry bout thread jackin but it was kinda on topic with the other guys post so i thought ied add this

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Heres one..

A guy in my hood stated that his Orion Xtr 10's in Bazooka tubes off a Orion Hcca amp would blow my T3k and 18 BTL out of the water in a SPL comp.. I wish I had a TL to shut his ass up.. cocky sunofabitch

Buy me a ticket and teach me how to surf Brudda...... and i'll come with a term lab and video camera. :friends:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Archived