What It Feels Like When Ur Heart Truly Breaks

I love high school. thats when things were simple. dude she thinks you are always going to be there for her. fuck her. move on out. its tough but you gotta do it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It does sound harsh but the girl is not for you..She lied and kept you there for her a spare, kind of like that extra sub for the finals in case you pop one...

You will always think of her and remember her..

But when you find one that is really into you there is nothing better... The one that is really into you won't have to tell you (words are cheap as a pyramid sub), because she will show you everyday.

Yes I'm old and have been thru this shit....and yes I didn't listen to older dudes when I was younger...But as you grow old you think back and Dam it pops on you that FU@#er was correct..

If you stay around her she will f##CKING SUCK THE LIFE FROM YOU.. I lost a good friend to one of them B##ches once.....

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

times 2 on what n8ball said.

stay single bro. its really not worth the hell when you could seriously have a different girl every other week.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

dude she thinks you are always going to be there for her. fuck her. move on out. its tough but you gotta do it.

x2

you could seriously have a different girl every other week.

meh...not so much. groupies ftl when you're lookin for a relationship. it's nice bein single sometimes, but imo it's also nice to have that ONE person. especially one you feel so strongly for

I love high school. thats when things were simple. dude she thinks you are always going to be there for her. fuck her. move on out. its tough but you gotta do it.

if something goes wrong with her current relationship, she'll use you as a rebound and/or you use to piss the other dude off...

x2

meh...not so much. groupies ftl when you're lookin for a relationship. it's nice bein single sometimes, but imo it's also nice to have that ONE person. especially one you feel so strongly for

x2.. right now im single and loving it, but at times, i wish i had a girl.. but i told myself, i want to be done with college before i go out looking for a wife to be girl.. but if a girl comes up to me and things click i dont mind it hooking up and see where that takes me.. right now, just aint gonna go out of my way to look for one... at least not yet..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

x2.. right now im single and loving it, but at times, i wish i had a girl.. but i told myself, i want to be done with college before i go out looking for a wife to be girl.. but if a girl comes up to me and things click i dont mind it hooking up and see where that takes me.. right now, just aint gonna go out of my way to look for one... at least not yet..

EXACTLY what happened to me. my friend tried settin me up with a chick. she's cool and all, but it was awkward cuz i dont need help finding a girl, they were just lookin for a guy for her. so we never dated. new girl started at work and she's cool and hot as all hell, so we hit things off and are basically an item now.

it wont be easy...but i'd say to turn away and move on. you WILL find another...just takes time

Dude, when you have a nice car and you know it's there for you, you really don't think about it.

When you have to sit there during the day and think, will this be there for me when I need it to get home? Thats what you want. Make her think about you. Sometimes I piss my wife off just so she has something to think about the rest of the day. When you move on, she'll either start to want you, or be relieved, but either way you can get yourself on the track to being happy with yourself.

You don't need someone else to be happy, it's all about you dude. Be a selfish bastard and women will find you sexy. Not even trying to be stupid, but you just can't be tooo nice at first.

Hang out with her girlfriends, date one of them or something. When a girl sees others want you, she wonders why and feels the need/want to date you too. Ever see someone eating a big mac and say damn that looks tasty?

Anyway, best luck bro- it will get better just wait.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

You have been chasing a girl for 3 years? Thats just dumb in itself. And then you say you "love her" when you never went out? How do you do that? And shes a senior and is going out with a freshman? Thats sad, Why go on a car stereo place to talk about this? Go out with your friends have some drinks and poor this shit out. She is 1 girl out of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 out there. I will bet my life there is a better girl out there.

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

was kinda in the same situation myself, except I found out the hard way...

Take this advice, just move on bud, I know its easy to say and not so easy to do, buttttt its something you gotta do, trust me there is a better girl out there than her you just don't see it yet, I found that better girl and I'm so glad I left the other in the dust. Trust and believe me bro! Its not gonna be easy. Just keep your head up bud.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Dude, when you have a nice car and you know it's there for you, you really don't think about it.

When you have to sit there during the day and think, will this be there for me when I need it to get home? Thats what you want. Make her think about you. Sometimes I piss my wife off just so she has something to think about the rest of the day. When you move on, she'll either start to want you, or be relieved, but either way you can get yourself on the track to being happy with yourself.

You don't need someone else to be happy, it's all about you dude. Be a selfish bastard and women will find you sexy. Not even trying to be stupid, but you just can't be tooo nice at first.

Hang out with her girlfriends, date one of them or something. When a girl sees others want you, she wonders why and feels the need/want to date you too. Ever see someone eating a big mac and say damn that looks tasty?

Anyway, best luck bro- it will get better just wait.

NOW THOSE are some wise words of wisdom right there!

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived