My $7 Anti Theft System

i have a "smartass reply to this" if people break in to your car for the subs... they will take the subs not the box... when my car got broken in to i had 8 screws holding each sub... u know what they did?? they used a hammer to break the holes took the subs and dipped...i suggest a GUN and a surveillance camera or bullet proof windows lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

• 4 weeks later...

What I did is set the child proof locks on my back doors, unhooked the wires to unlock them with the unlock switch in the car, and took out the knobs to "unlock the door manually". That way even if they do break in, the box and subs aren't going anywhere. I used torx bits, 3/8'' bolts, and other screws to bolt the subs in, and broke off the top of the screw so the subs are not going anywhere.

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

If a thief wants something, they will get it no matter what it takes. FYI

The last time I competed I owned a 1988 Chevy Caprice and a 38. To get my car they cut the phone line to my house, (didn't have a cell phone at the time, sorry it was 1995), went through the vent window on the passengers side of the car and stole the entire car (alarm and all). I forgot to mention the 2 guys that were standing on my porch with handguns had I felt brave enough to go outside, and this was all caught on tape by my neighbor. To this day I never found out who did it.

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

• 2 months later...

I say you get a nice accurate gun and then a little pea shooter .22 (so you can plant it on him before the po po gets to your house! :)

Juan Rodriguez

Chief Technology Officer

D'Amore Engineering

T15KW Support Engineer

System.

KVT512 Kenwood Fold Out Monitor

Epic-160 Audio control Indash epicenter

(1)T1500-1BD with T2000.1 Transformer 1700 watts at 2 ohms

(2) T600-2 with T800-2 Transformers 320/ch at 4 ohms

(2) QSD216 Q series MB Quart 6.5 inch components

(3) P3D212 Rockford P3 12inch Subs

(1) Very Loud Altima Coupe!

Just get FULL coverage Insurance...lol

if they steal it Insurance Will cash you out...

that Means BNIB Equipment... :)

you dont need full coverage. i just had liability, then after one setup got stolen from walmart (where there is tons of cameras (but none work)) I went to the insurance place and got comprehensive added to it. all i have to do is show them the reciept they take a picture. if it gets stole i get new toys.

oh and i think cops dont care much for looking into stolen sound systems. there have been tons stolen from walmart. with witnesses and descriptions of the car that it was drove away in. but they do nothing. but one day i saw maybe 4 cop cars circling the walmart parkin lot and i was finally like "maybe there lookin for the guy that was breakin into cars" but no they came up to me and asked," have you seen a guy putting flyers on cars?" Really? 4 cops for flyers and not for stolen property.

i have a "smartass reply to this" if people break in to your car for the subs... they will take the subs not the box... when my car got broken in to i had 8 screws holding each sub... u know what they did?? they used a hammer to break the holes took the subs and dipped...i suggest a GUN and a surveillance camera or bullet proof windows lol

Believe me, he should know!!! just look at my signature.....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

atleast 2 of

Posted Image

hooked up to a computer with motion sensors to blast anything after giving a verbal warning to vacate the premises and 30 seconds will open fire....

or 2 of these with same setup as previously mentioned

Posted Image

(edit)

yay for 240b and M249 LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

• 1 month later...

i have to agree with the ''if they want it they will get it''...my boy had an expedition w/ a fairly nice and SENSITIVE alarm, he had 2 15'' CVX's they couldnt get the box out the back, and with the alarm going off they took the hammer that they smashed the back window out with and put it thru the subs and just demolished the amp, so nothing got stolen, but he was still out a grip of cash... its exactley what he said ''it woulda been easier to walk out and see nothing left, but to see my shit like this, it f*cking sucks...''

THIS IS THE START OF A PROBLEM THATS LACKING A SOLUTION

The last time I competed I owned a 1988 Chevy Caprice and a 38. To get my car they cut the phone line to my house, (didn't have a cell phone at the time, sorry it was 1995), went through the vent window on the passengers side of the car and stole the entire car (alarm and all). I forgot to mention the 2 guys that were standing on my porch with handguns had I felt brave enough to go outside, and this was all caught on tape by my neighbor. To this day I never found out who did it.

This the reason you shouldn't live in the ghetto. lol, anyway sucks to hear that.

Archived