Which Sub/s Will Have More Spl?

jazza02

Quick question. How do you plan to wire 2 DVC 2 ohm subs down to 1 ohm ;) Your options are 8 ohms, 2 ohms, or 0.5 ohms :)

You want DVC 1 ohm or 4 ohm subs, and I believe Dual 1's is a special coil option for the 35 series, costs $$$, so you want 2x 3512 DVC 4 ohm subs to get 1 ohm on the M3 :)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

^ This man is right. I was looking too deep I missed that bit. Dual 1 ohm or dual 4 ohm is the way to go. Even two 2512 could work and they are all dual 4 ohm.

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

trunk space can be your worst enemy.id run some 12s or even some tens.putting that 18 in the wrong box and not being able to unlease its full potential would kinda be pointless.you gotta spend money to make power.what wiring do you already have run

American Bass*DC Power

I decided to go with 2 DD 2512's with a DD m3 amp thanks to charger for all the help.

australia03junehl4.gifCURRENT SET UP

Factory HeadunitGladen dual splits

Audio helon 4ch amp

Audio Helon 9kwrms monoBlock

2 15" Custom built Pap subs rated at 3kwrms each

• 2 weeks later...

Be sure to chuck up some pics during the build!

And be prepared to test and build a couple of boxes before you find the right one that works in a sedan. I had a 9512 and M3 in my BMW sedan, took a couple of test boxes, but eventually found a combo that worked well, and managed to do 141.3dB. You're lucky you've got folding seats, a way for pressure to easily enter the cabin, and you can design you box(es) to allow for this to happen. Good luck!

'91 Trooper - 12 x 15's

And be prepared to test and build a couple of boxes before you find the right one that works in a sedan. I had a 9512 and M3 in my BMW sedan, took a couple of test boxes, but eventually found a combo that worked well, and managed to do 141.3dB. You're lucky you've got folding seats, a way for pressure to easily enter the cabin, and you can design you box(es) to allow for this to happen. Good luck!

yeh im gonna post some pics of the build that will be in jan next year. I am probably going with either the 2512s or the 3512s. Whitchever i can afford.

Audio helon 4ch amp

yeh im gonna post some pics of the build that will be in jan next year. I am probably going with either the 2512s or the 3512s. Whitchever i can afford.

Audio helon 4ch amp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

You'll simply have a shocking time trying to get up to 145 with a Camry sedan

Damnit. I have a camry :(

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

• 4 weeks later...

Well the camry is no more since we rolled it on it's side. So now i have a 2002 holden VX commodore sedan. Now i don't know what i want to run in that. I was thinking 2 15"s but i don't think i can fit them in. what areyour idea's?

Audio helon 4ch amp

Archived