SJClark09 Posted November 1, 2008 Report Posted November 1, 2008 looks good, cant wait to see it finished Who ever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
RamenNoodles Posted November 1, 2008 Report Posted November 1, 2008 If you paint it lime green it will look almost identical to Nick Morgan's Ascendant Audio Nissan hardbody. I believe his are cadillac rims with the same emblem but the same design. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
stratusrt01 Posted November 1, 2008 Author Report Posted November 1, 2008 If you paint it lime green it will look almost identical to Nick Morgan's Ascendant Audio Nissan hardbody. I believe his are cadillac rims with the same emblem but the same design. I know Nick pretty well. His are the 17" Escalade wheels, mine are 16's. His have flat wide spokes, mine are round and narrow.
Beckett Posted November 1, 2008 Report Posted November 1, 2008 looking really good! i'm well impressed how nice it looks! JS Fraser *Alpine Typr-R 12" *JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp *Alpine PDX-4.100 *Rockford Fosgate Power 6.5's *Rockford Fosgate Fanatics 6.5's Both in front doors *0/1 Guage wiring from front Junction Boxes to 120AH Battery In Boot (battery removed because too small for alternator) *140 Amp HO Alternator *Alpine Head Unit -------------------------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dale Posted November 1, 2008 Report Posted November 1, 2008 that is a far cry from the way it looked when you first started. looks very good indeed. can't wait to see how this build turns out.
EricM9104 Posted November 1, 2008 Report Posted November 1, 2008 Yay! Updates! <3 teh Nissan Hardbodies. 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Forevrbumpn Posted November 1, 2008 Report Posted November 1, 2008 wow man thats a big change from how it did look, to how it looks now looks good from that other thread, Iam glad that the horn was not built in the stratus.. lol I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
stratusrt01 Posted November 2, 2008 Author Report Posted November 2, 2008 Had to work today, so got a little done, but nothing major. Got the batteries mounted, got all the wiring cut and terminals put on them. Got the 16V and 12V remote wires run to the back with the help of my 5 year old son. He climbed beside the enclosure in the back and pulled them through for me, so I didn't have to take the shell off. Also rewired the adjustable regulator to get rid of some messy wiring.
Team Nemesis-DJ Posted November 2, 2008 Report Posted November 2, 2008 We still have a long way to go ......
treossi Posted November 3, 2008 Report Posted November 3, 2008 nice front end and rims, and of course you have nice equipment Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.