loganberry Posted November 6, 2008 Report Posted November 6, 2008 ur gf is fine as hell what were u thinkin....pfft My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
finkster Posted November 6, 2008 Report Posted November 6, 2008 dude just stick with your girl and you'll have steady sex.. Or go with the other chick and catch the coochie cooters...it's all up to you DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
cunokyle Posted November 6, 2008 Report Posted November 6, 2008 Def stay with your GF...I would say she ranks higher then the other anyway from the pics. The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs (if you stand too close) When the monster hums
roscoe1129 Posted November 6, 2008 Report Posted November 6, 2008 both hotties but loyalty wins IMO Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
a_steezy Posted November 6, 2008 Author Report Posted November 6, 2008 word, i'm stayin loyal for sure, i love her jsut a crazy thing that ran through my head that i shoulda never thought about (other girl) haha she's just super rich, super preppy, super slutty haha my gf... chillest girl evaaa '98 Dodge Durango 5.9L 5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs Alpine CDA-9883 Kicker ZX350.4 Kicker KS650's in all doors Kicker 1/0 hyperflex
NoFearX18 Posted November 6, 2008 Report Posted November 6, 2008 IMHO your girl is much more attractive. stay loyal... My Videos AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!
knowledge Posted November 6, 2008 Report Posted November 6, 2008 both hotties but loyalty wins IMO x2 REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
B Slaps Posted November 6, 2008 Report Posted November 6, 2008 well 3 months aint shit, id proly bang em both and say anything to either one, however while your babysittin why dont you slide that beezy to the left so me and my girl can hit one time. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Stephen Posted November 6, 2008 Report Posted November 6, 2008 girls..........the reason i might not make to SBN you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
RamenNoodles Posted November 6, 2008 Report Posted November 6, 2008 Its kinda lame that you even contemplated cheating on her... Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.